- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Bright practical and generous well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 430 sqm (4,628 sqft)
- High quality copper roof on the main house
- Magnificent principal reception rooms and family room
- Well equipped kitchen/breakfast area with vaulted ceiling
- Secluded and sheltered landscaped garden
- Seperate 3 bedroom detached mews
- Ample parking behind electronic gates
- Excellent public transport to include the LUAS at Carrickmines
The property is approached via electronically operated security gates leading to a large driveway providing ample off street parking. Upon entering this substantial family home is a generous hall with large reception rooms ideal for formal entertaining. These gracious rooms are complemented by wonderful family accommodation to the rear to include a spacious kitchen/dining area, snooker room, living room and family room. There is also a study, guest w.c, and useful utility room at ground floor level. On the first floor the property enjoys bright comfortable bedroom accommodation to include a magnificent master bedroom suite. This is a high calibre property that has been well maintained over the years.
This important residence is exceptionally well located approximately 12km from St. Stephen’s Green, and only a short stroll to Foxrock Village. A deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to numerous recreational amenities including both Carrickmines and Foxrock Golf Club’s, Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse together with the West Wood health and fitness centre. Also close at hand is the Stillorgan Road and the Stillorgan QBC, the M50 provides ease of access to all points north, south east and west. The Luas at Sandyford and Carrickmines is only a short drive away and provides easy access to Dublin City Centre and the Dundrum shopping centre.
- Outer Hall (1.95m x 3m)
- with tiled hall and ceiling cornice.
- Elegant Reception Hall (8.9m x 2.75m)
- with maple floor, ceiling cornice and magnificent staircase leading to the upper floor.
- Family Room (4.9m x 4m)
- with maple floor, two alcoves with cupboards underneath, cast iron fireplace with wood burning stove and picture window facing due south overlooking garden.
- with understairs storage.
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and w.h.b., fitted cupboard and tiled floor.
- Drawing Room (7.3m x 5m)
- with maple floor, fine bay window facing south, magnificent marble fireplace with reeded brass grate and wood burning stove. Marble hearth, ceiling cornice and double folding doors leading to
- Snooker Room (7.2m x 5.2m)
- with brick surround to fireplace, fitted gas fire and carved hardwood mantelpiece.
- Living Room (2.98m x 3.13m)
- with window to side.
- Dining Area (4.8m x 2.9m)
- with Amtico floor and steps down to
- Kitchen (4.3m x 6.5m)
- with Amtico floor, centre island unit with polished granite worktops, extensive SieMatic kitchen with breakfast bar, double bowl s.s.s.u., Neff dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob with Kupperbusch extractor over, Kupperbusch double oven, AEG microwave, built in Siemens coffee machine and four arched picture windows and glazed roof.
- Utility Room (3.2m x 3.5m)
- with twin gas boilers, s.s.s.u., fitted cupboards and worktops, w.c.,shower and door to side.
- Study (3.2m x 2.9m)
- with sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Dining Room (8.2m x 4.8m)
- fine marble fireplace, reeded brass grate and fitted gas fire, maple floor and double french doors leading to rear garden and double doors leading to hall.
- Gallery Landing (2.7m x 8.7m)
- with large atrium roof light and cloakroom with w.h.b. and w.c. Hotpress and extensive cupboards to landing.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 5.4m)
- with en suite bathroom.
- En Suite Bathroom
- with bath, w.c., pedestal w.h.b. and fitted cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.2m)
- with pedestal w.h.b. and fitted cupboards.
- Main Bedroom Suite (7.5m x 4.9m)
- with bay window and window seat, fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Bathroom (3.7m x 3.3m)
- with shower, w.c., bidet, pair of matching w.h.b.'s, Jacuzzi corner bath and power shower.
- Bedroom 4 (3m x 4.6m)
- with en suite shower room.
- En Suite
- with shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- Bedroom 5 (3m x 3.5m)
- with pedestal w.h.b. and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 6 (3.1m x 5.6m)
- with shower and pedestal w.h.b.
- Bedroom 7 (4.4m x 3.4m)
- with pedestal w.h.b. and fitted wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom (4.6m x 2.8m)
- with tiled floor, shower, bidet, w.c., bath and oval vanity w.h.b.
- Detached Mews
- Hall (1.9m x 4.5m)
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.5m)
- with maple floor and double doors leading to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (2.6m x 6.7m)
- with double drainer s.s.s.u. and picture window overlooking garden.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- with bath, shower over bath, pedestal w.h.b., w.c., and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (4.6m x 3.4m)
- with pedestal w.h.b.
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 2.7m)
- Study (1.8m x 2.5m)
- with corner w.h.b.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.