- Detached three bedroom family home
- Generous wide site providing huge scope and potential (subject to pp)
- Double vehicular entrance with generous off street car parking
- Private south east facing rear garden (14m x 13m / 45ft x 42ft)
- Highly convenient location off Serpentine Avenue a few minutes’ walk to Sandymount DART station
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx. 119 sq.m (1,280 sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
Ashleigh is approached via a set of double vehicular gates and enjoys generous off street car parking. The property presently extends to (approx. 119 sq.m./1,280 sq.ft.) plus large Utility/Store (approx. 28sq.m. / 301sq.ft.) to the side. The main accommodation comprises living room, TV room, cloakroom, kitchen / breakfast room, guest wc, three bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom.
As previosuly mentioned a particular feature of Ashleigh is the extensive space to the side of the main property (approx. 4m / 13m in width), presently used as a large utility room / store and provides huge scope and potential to extend (subject to the relevant permissions). The property is further enhanced by a private south east facing rear garden of approx. 14m x 13m (45ft x 42ft).
Oaklands Park is a highly regarded, much sought after location in Sandymount within easy walking distance of both Ballsbridge and Sandymount villages which provide a wide range of upmarket shopping facilities. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to the wonderful marine amenities along Sandymount Strand and yet easily accessible to all the amenities that Dublin city centre has to offer. The property is also located within a short walk of Sandymount DART station.
- Outer Reception Hall (1.05m x 1.80m)
- with varnished timber floor. Door to
- Guest WC
- comprising wc, vanity whb, with presses and cupboards over and under, tiled floor, tiled wall.
- Inner Hall
- Leads to
- Living Room (5.85m x 3.40m)
- with fireplace, coal effect gas fire, raised marble hearth, picture window overlooking the rear garden, doors to the rear garden and
- Study / TV Room (2.25m x 4.30m)
- door to
- Cloakroom (2.25m x 1.95m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room (3.50m x 5.30m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double oven, integrated dishwasher, space for freestanding fridge, five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, marble splashback, tiled floor in kitchen and laminate floor in dining area. Door to
- Utility / Store (4.00m x 7.10m)
- with tiled floor, worktop, plumbed for washing machine, doors to front and rear garden and door to boiler room.
- with hotpress
- Bedroom 1 (3.45m x 3.40m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and door to
- comprising bath with shower attachment over, pedestal whb, wc, tiled floor, partly tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 2.35m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 2.80m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- comprising step in tiled shower, wc, pedestal whb, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
The front garden is walled and railed with double vehicular gates to tarmacadam drive way providing generous off street car parking, raised flower beds with mature shrubs and bushes. Garage / Store (formerly the garage) 2.25m x 2.70m (7.3ft x 8.80ft) with up and over door. The private south east facing rear garden, largely laid out in lawn with generous patio, raised flower beds with shrubs and bushes. Barbeque area.
BER No. 104062534
Energy Performance Indicator: 208.09 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.