- Measuring 219sq.m/2357sq.ft.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Spacious bright accommodation
- A host of amenities on your door step
- 86ft rear garden with pedestrian gate to Monkstown Park School
- Partially floored attic
The accommodation briefly comprises: An entrance hall with cloakroom and under-stair storage, a living room with marble hearth overlooking the front garden with sliding doors to a large dining room with picture window over the rear garden and Monkstown Park School, this is a perfect room for housing a large family Christmas. A large sunroom with double doors to the garden, a kitchen, family room perfect for a study or playroom and a large garage that houses a utility room, w.c and boiler room. Upstairs are four good bedrooms (master with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe) and a family bathroom.
To front of the property is cobble locked parking for a number of cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by shrubbery, planting, rockery and trees, garage with double folding doors and pedestrian side access gate leading through to the rear. The rear 86ft garden is mainly laid in lawn with raised patio area, hedgerow and pedestrian gate onto Monkstown Park. This garden boasts a tranquil outlook and is not overlooked.
The location of this quality family home will be of major interest to families trying to get a foothold in this highly sought after location within close proximity of the villages of Monkstown and Blackrock with their excellent choice of local and boutique shops, churches, cafes, delicatessens, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Recreational and leisure facilities are also excellent and include Blackrock/Stradbrook rugby grounds, Monkstown Swimming & Fitness Centre along with tennis, football, GAA and hockey clubs. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast. There are also a host of excellent primary and secondary schools surrounding the area including Scoil Lorcain, Monkstown Educate Together, Monkstown Park, Blackrock College, St. Andrews College, Rockford Manor and Clonkeen College to mention a few. The area offers excellent accessibility to and from the city centre via the 4 & 7 bus routes on Monkstown Avenue and Monkstown Road as well as being within a short stroll of Monkstown/Salthill DART Station.
- Porched Entrance
- with door through to the
- Reception Hall (2.3m x 4.6m)
- with telephone point and understairs storage
- with Phonewatch alarm system
- Living Room (3.6m x 5.6m)
- with window overlooking the front, gas insert fireplace with marble surround and sliding doors opening into the
- Dining Room (5.4m x 4.7m)
- with solid maple wood flooring, door to kitchen, picture window overlooking the rear garden and double doors opening into the
- Sunroom (6.7m x 4m)
- with Amitco flooring, exposed beams, double doors to rear garden, door into the kitchen and door to the
- Garage (7.7m x 2.9m)
- with utility room, storage cupboard housing the new gas fired central heating boiling system and door out to rear garden
- Utility Room
- with wash hand basin, fridge, is plumbed for washing machine and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.2m x 4.5m)
- with solid oak wall and floor units, Amtico flooring, tiled splashback, space for oven and hob, stainless steel sink, place for fridge/freezer and integrated extractor fan
- Study/Playroom (5.6m x 3.3m)
- with gas fire with stone surround and television point
- with access to attic and shelved hot press
- Master Bedroom (5.7m x 3.4m)
- dual aspect with telephone point
- Walk In Wardrobe (2.6m x 3m)
- with wall to floor built in wardrobes, window to the front of the property and leads through to the
- En Suite Bathroom (2.37m x 2.9m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, separate step in Aquastream electric shower, bath, bidet, w.c., wash hand basin with storage under, heated towel rail and shaving socket and light
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the rear and wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 2.7m)
- with window overlooking the rear and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 2.5m)
- with window overlooking the front, built in wardrobes and sink unit
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 1.8m)
- with tiled walls, bath with Aquastream electric shower over and wash hand basin
- Separate W.C.
- with tiled floor and w.c.
- to the rear of the property is a patio area which leads to a lawn bordered by hedges, plants, shrubs and trees with pedestrian gate access onto the playing pitches of CBC Monkstown Park School
To front of the property is cobble locked parking for a number of cars with the remainder laid out in lawn bordered by shrubbery, planting, rockery and trees, garage with double folding doors and pedestrian side access gate leading through to the rear. The rear 86ft garden is mainly laid in lawn with raised patio area, hedgerow and pedestrian gate onto Monkstown Park.
BER No. 112247473
Energy Performance Indicator: 358.22
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.