- Gas radiator central heating system
- Bright family accommodation extending to approximately 124sq.m. (1,334sq.ft.)
- Two generous well proportioned interconnecting principal reception rooms
- Extensive secluded sheltered lawn garden affording a high degree of privacy
- A wonderful refurbishment opportunity
- Substantial scope to extend to the rear
- Most favoured residential location, a stroll from the large university campus at Belfield, Stillorgan QBC, excellent shopping and local amenities
This appealing semi-detached residence, constructed circa 1953, comes to the market requiring modernisation and updating whilst providing an opportunity to purchase in this small cul-de-sac where houses seldom change hands. No. 13 offers bright family accommodation in a practical layout, the two principal reception rooms being interconnecting and with doors leading on to the wonderful garden. Set in a truly delightful sheltered and secluded garden, this is a home where the buyer can put their own stamp and with a large amount of surrounding space there is wonderful scope to extend subject to the necessary planning permission.
Ashfield Park is a sought after residential address adjacent to the N11, with the property lying approximately 4km (2.5 miles) from St. Stephen’s Green, close to the Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor, many major schools and the large university campus at Belfield. Major shopping centres at Stillorgan, Blackrock, and Merrion are all within easy reach as are well known hotels including the Radisson, and Stillorgan Park. The redeveloped Montrose Hotel now offers an array of amenities including a bank, café and convenience store within a stone’s throw of Ashfield Park.
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall (0.95m x 4.00m)
- with storage cupboard.
- comprising wc and whb with window to side.
- Living Room (3.55m x 4.80m)
- with magnificent picture window overlooking front garden, attractive fireplace with stone hearth and cut granite with open fire and double doors leading to the dining room.
- Dining Room (3.47m x 4.20m)
- with picture window overlooking rear and door to garden.
- Kitchen (2.49m x 4.20m)
- range of overhead and drawer units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and tiled splashback, door to side and window overlooking rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (2.13m x 3.50m)
- with picture window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 4.70m)
- with window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (3.57m x 3.38m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 (2.15m x 3.50m)
- with picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Family Bathroom
- comprises pedestal whb, wc, bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, tiled floor and window overlooking side.
- with hotpress and built in shelving and access to the attic.
- Garage (2.40m x 5.00m)
- with folding doors to the front and to the side.
- The front garden offers secure off-street parking with access into the garage and to the side passage. The back garden is enhanced by an attractive lawn as well as concrete terrace and offers great potential to extend to the rear.
BER No. 110039849
Energy Performance Indicator: 340.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.