- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included.
- Floor area of approximately 112 sq.m. (1,205 sq. ft.).
- Pedestrian rear access.
- Convenient location in the heart of Terenure Village.
There are a variety of amenities available in the village which offers a good choice of local and boutique shops, grocery shops, restaurants and pubs. A little further afield is excellent shopping at the Swan Centre Rathmines, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre. The area is also well served by public transport and there are various primary and secondary schools close by to include Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Lady’s and Loreto Rathfarnham to mention a few. Recreational and sporting amenities are available such as GAA, golf and rugby clubs along with beautiful and pleasant strolls through Bushy Park.
- Entrance Porch: (0.9m x 1.4m)
- with tiled ceramic floor
- Entrance Hall: (2.7m x 1.5m)
- with a large understairs storage cupboard and
- Cloakroom: (1.9m x 1.2m)
- with enclosed fuse board.
- Living Room: (3.7m x 4.4m)
- with ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Dining Room: (3.5m x 3.8m)
- with open fireplace with mahogany mantel and surround and tiled inset.
- Breakfast Room: (2.4m x 2.7m)
- with tiled ceramic floor and opens through to the
- Kitchen: (2.1m x 1.3m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks. Opening through to
- Inner Lobby / Utility Area / Guest W.C.: (2.5m x 2.0m)
- with the utility area plumbed for a washing machine with gas boiler and the guest w.c. incorporating a w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.4m)
- with fitted cupboards and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.9m x 3.8m)
- with bow window, picture rail and open fireplace with tiled surround and mantel.
- Bedroom 3: (3.5m x 2.4m)
- with picture rail and open fireplace with tiled surround and mantel.
- Bedroom 4: (2.3m x 2.5m)
- with picture rail.
- with w.h.b. with cupboards under, bath with Mira shower over, tiled ceramic floors, fully tiled walls and hotpress.
- Separate W.C.:
- with w.c., tiled ceramic floors and fully tiled walls.
There is a delightful private and secluded rear garden of approximately 7.0m (23') x 7.9m (25'11") with a barna shed and pedestrian rear access.
BER No. 109219527
Energy Performance Indicator: 318.26 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.