- • Oil fired central heating
- • Floor area of approximately 87sq.m (936sq.ft)
- • Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- • Delightful south westerly facing rear garden
- • Service charge of approximately €850 per annum
- • Double glazed windows throughout
- • Digital security alarm
No. 15 Arundel is a very attractive property superbly positioned in this sought after mature and well-maintained development. This delightful residence enjoys bright and well laid out accommodation and extends to approximately 87sq.m (936sq.ft). At ground level accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, a large living room with double doors through to the kitchen/breakfast room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master with an en suite, and a family bathroom. The property has been well-maintained and presented throughout and is further complemented with a south westerly facing rear garden and enjoys a pleasant outlook to the front over the communal green area.
Ideally situated within easy reach of many amenities available in both Monkstown and Blackrock villages including boutique shopping, some of South County Dublin’s finest restaurants, churches and pubs. There are also several excellent schools close by, including Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBC Monkstown, Blackrock College and Newpark. Public transport is easily accessible with numerous bus routes including the No. 7 which run along Monkstown Road and the DART station at Seapoint only a short stroll away allowing easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas. Within close proximity are a wide range of recreational activities including tennis, rugby and golf clubs and the marina at Dun Laoghaire with their yacht clubs and many interesting walks along the seafront.
Trinity Personal Property Management
Service charge approximately €850 per annum
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor
- Entrance Hall (1.2m x 4.3m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, dado rail, exposed fuse board and digital security alarm panel
- Living Room (6m x 3.4m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, open fireplace with stone surround, terracotta tiled hearth and tiled mantle, bay window, centre rose, understairs storage and double doors to the
- Kitchen (4.8m x 2.8m)
- with semi-solid wood flooring, a range of white high gloss fitted cupboards and overhead units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite counter and splashback, Neff four ring electric hob, Neff extractor fan over, Neff double oven, Neff integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and sliding door out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic
- Master Bedroom (4.8m x 2.9m)
- large double bedroom with built in mirrored sliderobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and step in Mira Vigour power shower
- Bedroom 2 (2m x 4.1m)
- double bedroom with built in mirrored sliderobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 3.55m)
- single bedroom with built in mirrored sliderobes
- Family Bathroom
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath with AquaStream power shower over and shelved hot press
To the front of the property there is off street car parking on a cobble lock drive and a side passage leads through to the delightful south westerly facing patio with raised railway sleeper flower beds.
BER No. 110734514
Energy Performance Indicator: 218.44 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.