- Delightful Crampton built family residence, with many impressive features
- Prime location in the heart of Donnybrook and a short walk from Herbert Park
- Highly convenient location less than 2km from St Stephen’s Green
- Private, secluded rear garden approximately 30m (100ft) in length
- Well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 212sqm (2,290sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent public transport including the QBC and a short walk to the LUAS and DART
- Superb location in the heart of Donnybrook Village and Dublin 4
A very fine semi-detached Edwardian Crampton built residence (built circa 1920) standing in an enviable position in the heart of Donnybrook a short walk to Herbert Park and Ballsbridge.
Number 2, is a deceptively spacious, five bedroom, semi-detached residence extending to approximately 212 sqm (2,290sqft). While the property has been well maintained by its current owners it would now benefit from some modernisation and upgrading and offers huge potential.
The bright elegant accommodation benefits from an impressive reception hall with mahogany fireplace and feature ornate stain glass window, two fine reception rooms, breakfast room, kitchen and utility. Upstairs on the first floor there are four generous bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate w.c. On the second floor level, which is original to the house, there is a fifth bedroom and two store rooms.
Outside to the front there is a well-manicured garden with pedestrian entrance to the hall door and a side entrance. To the rear, there is an extensive sunny mature and manicured garden.
Arranmore Road is one of Dublin 4’s most sought after and popular residential roads, being in the heart of Donnybrook and a short walk from Herbert Park. There are many excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity to include: St Mary’s N.S., Muckross Park College, Gonzaga College, St Conleth’s, St Michael’s, The Teresian School, Ranelagh Multi denominational school, as well as Gaelscoil Lios na nÓg and Scoil Bríde.
Local amenities in the area include Herbert Park, the RDS, Lansdowne Road (Aviva) Stadium, Merrion Cricket Club, Bective and Old Belvedere Rugby Clubs. Ranelagh, Donnybrook, and Ballsbridge villages are only a short stroll away, offering an array of excellent eateries, public houses, and many convenience stores including Donnybrook Fair.
- Porch Entrance
- with tiled floor. Hall door with stained glass panel leading to the hallway.
- Hallway (3.4m x 4.1m)
- with mahogany mantelpiece and hanging area and attractive staircase leading to the first floor.
- Sitting Room (To front) (5.6m x 4.2m)
- fireplace with cast iron chimney piece in mirror inset, tiled and brass surround, ceiling coving.
- Dining Room (4.1m x 5.2m)
- with mahogany mantelpiece with green tiled surround. French door to rear garden.
- Kitchen (4.9m x 3.2m)
- with pantry area, gas fired central heating boiler. Range of presses. L shaped with wall and floor presses. Door to covered side passage with access to front and rear, coal house and store.
- Utility Room (5.5m x 3.2m)
- Enclosed side passage (1.70m x 7.35m)
- with coal house and garden tool store.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (5.7m x 4.1m)
- with w.h.b. and bay window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 4.1m)
- with cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 3m)
- with bath, w.h.b., hotpress and separate w.c.
- Bedroom 4 (4.2m x 3.2m)
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 5 (3.9m x 4.9m)
- Store Room 1 (3.25m x 1.20m)
- Store Room 2 (3.25m 0.85m)
To the front there is a walled and railed manicured garden, mainly in lawn with mature flowerbeds & hedging. pedestrian entrance to the hall door and gated side entrance. To the rear, there is an extensive sunny mature garden measuring 30m (100ft) in length x 9.65m (31ft) in width, mainly in lawn bordered by flowerbeds, with bushes, shrubs. Courtyard/patio area measures 4.15m x 5.85m. Side passage/bin store 1.7m x 7.2m with water tap and door to the front garden.
BER No. 112858345
Energy Performance Indicator: 486.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.