- Quiet family orientated cul-de-sac
- Floor area of approximately 109.7sq.m (1,181 sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Standing on approximately 0.16 acre with a large side and rear garden giving one scope to extend subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Ample off street parking
- Excellent schools, shopping, amenities and transport facilities on your doorstep
This family home has been very well-maintained over the years and offers bright, spacious, generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 109.7 sq.m (1,181 sq.ft). Internally the accommodation at ground floor level comprises an entrance hall, dual aspect sitting room, a spacious kitchen which overlooks the rear garden with pantry off it and understairs storage. At first floor level there are four bedrooms a WC and separate bathroom. To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing off street parking and a garden laid out in lawn with planted borders. There is also a covered car port and large side garden which measures approximately 9m in width. To the rear there is a very well-maintained garden with planted borders, garden sheds and gated side access. The rear garden measures approximately 18m in length. To the back of the boundary wall there is a pedestrian short cut to Arnold Park. No. 1 enjoys views over the park from the upstairs bedrooms.
Arnold Park is ideally situated just off Avondale Road and is surrounded by a host of amenities and services including the park behind the property and the sports grounds on the other side of the Sally Glen Road. There is a wide selection of shopping close by at Killiney Shopping Centre and the Sallynoggin roundabout. There are numerous excellent primary and secondary schools in the area to include Dalkey School Project, St. Joseph of Cluny and Rathdown. It is very well served by public transport links to include a regular bus route running along the Sally Glen and Sallynoggin Road Lower and the DART close by at Glenageary.
- Reception Hall (2.7m x 2.1m)
- with telephone point, very deep understairs storage, Eircom Phonewatch security alarm unit and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.3m x 4.1m)
- with a range of fitted solid oak Shaker style kitchen with display cabinets, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktops, tiled splashback, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Bosch dishwasher, Miele washing machine, Creda Concept standalone cooker with double oven and four ring hob and a chimney effect extractor over, space for standalone fridge, double glazed door leads out to the rear garden and a door to understairs storage/pantry with fuse board and a Baxi gas fired central heating boiler
- Sitting Room (3.3m x 6.9m)
- with large picture windows overlooking the front and rear, stone clad fireplace with tiled hearth, timber mantle and gas coal effect fire to the front, television point and dimmer switches
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer and lagged cylinder and hatch to attic with pull down ladder for storage
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 2m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.63m x 4.05m)
- with a range of ceiling to floor, built in wardrobes and picture window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 3 (3.49m x 3.31m)
- with twin windows overlooking the front
- Bedroom 4 (2.39m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the front
- with bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet, towel rail and part tiled walls
- Separate W.C.
No. 1 Arnold Park stands on approximately 0.16 acre. There is a large side garden which measures approximately 9m in width. To the front of the property there is a large drive and car port providing off street parking for several cars and a garden laid out in lawn with attractive borders. To the rear there is a garden which measures approximately 18m in length. It’s laid out in lawn with planted borders and garden sheds with gated side access.
BER No. 108075888
Energy Performance Indicator: 318.41 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.