- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Floor area of approximately 128sq.m (1,377sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Private manicured rear garden (approximately 105ft in length)
- Floored attic with Velux
- Ample off street parking
- Excellent local shopping and transport facilities on the doorstep
- Garage to the side which could be easily converted subject to Planning Permission
48 Arnold Park enjoys bright and generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 128sq.m (1,377sq.ft) to include an airy spacious entrance, a large bright living room, kitchen, dining room, utility room, downstairs w.c., four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. In addition to this there is a garage that could be easily converted into additional accommodation (subject to P.P).
The true gem of 48 Arnold Park is the 105ft long rear garden which has been beautifully kept throughout the years with immaculate lawns, mature trees and shrubs creating a perfect place for children to play or to dine Alfresco. The garden also gives the potential purchaser the opportunity to further extend the property (Subject to P.P). There are also two garden sheds ideal for storage.
To the front of the property is again a well-manicured front garden with cobble lock driveway for two cars and lawn with flower beds and mature shrubs.
Arnold Park situated just off Avondale Road is a highly popular and much sought after suburban address surrounded by an abundance of amenities and facilities including the excellent shopping at Killiney Shopping Centre and further afield at Dun Laoghaire, excellent public transport facilities including the DART and regular bus services and a wide selection of both primary and secondary schools close by including Dalkey School Project, Loreto National School, Rathdown and St Joseph Of Cluny plus many more. Access to an extensive road network including the N11 and M50 provides ease of access both to the city centre and nationwide. There are a wide variety of sporting and recreational activities including golf, GAA, football, tennis and rugby clubs together with many stunning walks over Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The seafront is just a short distance away with the four yacht clubs and extensive marina facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Entrance Hallway (2.76m x 3m)
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (6.8m x 3m)
- with fireplace with gas fire insert and tiled surround and understairs storage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (1.7m x 4.1m)
- with wall and floor units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher, standalone cooker, fridge/freezer and door to
- Dining Room (2.9m x 5.8m)
- with gas fire with tiled surround, part solid wood flooring, double doors to rear garden and door to
- Utility Room (2.5m x 2.8m)
- with door to rear garden and door to the
- Garage (5.7m x 2.4m)
- with access to attic
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 4.9m)
- with built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3m)
- with built in wardrobe and overlooks the rear
- Bedroom 3 (2m x 3.9m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 4 (4.8m x 2.9m)
- with built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Family Bathroom (1.6m x 2.9m)
- with part tiled walls, wash hand basin, bath with Triton shower over, w.c. and Dimplex extractor fan
The true gem of 48 Arnold Park is the 105ft long rear garden which has been beautifully kept throughout the years with immaculate lawns, mature trees and shrubs creating a perfect place for children to play or to dine Alfresco. The garden also gives the potential purchaser the opportunity to further extend the property (Subject to P.P). There are also two garden sheds ideal for storage. To the front of the property is again a well-manicured front garden with cobble lock driveway for two cars and lawn with flower beds and mature shrubs.
BER No. 111856357
Energy Performance Indicator: 475.97
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.