- Elegantly proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 234sqm (2519sqft)
- Outstanding Crampton-built craftsmanship
- Superb location in the heart of Donnybrook
- Gas fired central heating
- Prestigious residential location off Herbert Park
- Close to amenities in Donnybrook village
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden with south westerly orientation 24m (78ft) in length
This stunning residence extends to 234sqm (2519sqft) of bright, spacious and elegant accommodation with two fine interconnecting reception rooms, a kitchen, bathroom and en-suite bedroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a further interconnecting reception room which has potential to be converted into two bedrooms, a bedroom, second kitchen and a large family bathroom. The attic comprises of a spacious room currently in use as an additional bedroom and a wc. To the rear of the property there is a generous lawned garden with a south westerly orientation enjoying immense privacy with the added benefit of a large garage with vehicular access off Brendan Road. There is also a historic air raid shelter in the rear garden.
Argyle Road is a highly sought after residential address in the heart of Donnybrook. It is a deservedly popular residential location of enviable convenience, a short stroll to Donnybrook with its excellent selection of specialised shops to include the ever popular Donnybrook Fair. The villages at both Donnybrook and Ballsbridge are easily accessible as is Dublin City Centre. The convenience of this residential location cannot be over stated, although the property enjoys immense privacy and seclusion, it is situated in the very heart of Dublin 4 with a myriad of amenities to include the parkland of Herbert Park a short stroll away.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor and door to
- Reception Hall (3.35m x 4.2m)
- with fireplace with timber surround, tiled inset, solid timber floors, oak handrail, stained glass window
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4.15m)
- to the front of the property with ceiling coving, pine interconnecting double doors into
- Living Room (2.85m x 4.85m)
- at the back with ceiling coving and arch through to
- Sunroom (3.4m x 2.35m)
- with sliding door to the rear patio
- comprising bath with shower over, wc, pedestal whb and quarry tiled floor.
- Reception Lobby (2.3m x 1.9m)
- with door to side and quarry tiled floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.9m x 3.35m)
- fitted with modern kitchen with ivory coloured high gloss units, with overhead presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, single drainage stainless steel sink unit, oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, feature chimney, quarry tiled floor. Door through to:
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 3.2m)
- with en-suite
- First Floor
- Drawing Room (4.2m x 5.35m)
- to the front, with a bay window, ceiling coving, a cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, tiled hearth. Arch through to
- Living Room (3.6m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving and sliding door to tiled balcony
- Kitchen (3m x 3.45m)
- fitted with a range of presses and cupboards, worktop surface, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for free standing gas hob and oven
- comprising bath with shower over, pedestal whb, wc, a second hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (4.8m x 3.95m)
- with whb
- Second Floor
- Attic Bedroom (3.9m x 4.2m)
- with dormer window
- Under Eaves WC (with wc and whb)
To the front of the property there is a railed garden with pedestrian access and side access to the rear garden and a door to access the side of the property. The rear garden measures 24m (78ft) in length and is laid out mainly in lawn with mature trees and shrubbery. At the end of the garden there is a spacious garage with vehicular access onto Brendan Road measuring approximately 5.65m x 3.35m.
BER No. 109619411
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.66
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.