- Quiet cul de sac residential setting & convenient to city centre
- Extensively renovated mid terrace period home
- Full brick facade, Rear elevation and return
- New Roof with insulation, eaves storage and new water tank
- Attic conversion and velux windows
- High ceilings and period proportions throughout
- Contemporary sash double glazed windows to front
- Wood grain PVC French doors and windows to rear of property
- Original feature fireplaces
- Two interconnecting reception rooms with custom made double doors
- Original wooden flooring varnished upsatirs and downstairs.
- Floating laminate flooring downstairs over original varnished floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Railed garden to front
- South East facing rear court yard with Sandstone paving and pedestrian access
- On street parking
- Floor Area approximately 110 sqm (excluding attic room)
- Attic room approx. 16 sqm
- Hallway (7.30m x 1.45m)
- Reception hallway with high ceiling and stairwell to first floor level and under stairs storage.
- Reception Room 1 (3.65m x 3.55m)
- Reception room with sash window overlooking front garden, feature fireplace with tiled inset and marble surround. Recessed shelving and double doors into reception room 2.
- Reception Room 2 (3.60m x 3.55m)
- Reception room with feature fireplace art deco surround and French doors leading to south east facing rear courtyard with sandstone paving and pedestrian access via rear laneway.
- Kitchen (4.40m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen with extensive wall and floor mounted units, good counter space, integrated hob and double oven, ceramic tiled floor. Woodgrain PVC French doors leading to rear courtyard from kitchen.
- Rear Hall (2.20m x 0.75m)
- Ground Floor Shower Room (2.25m x 1.15m)
- Fully tiled ground floor shower room with stand in shower, WC and WHB.
- First Floor Return Hallway (0.95m x 1.45m)
- First Floor Return Bathroom (1.55m x 1.65m)
- Tiled bathroom with WC, WHB, shower, ceramic bath and stand in electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 (4.05m x 3.00m)
- Double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking rear courtyard.
- First Floor Accommodation Landing (3.10m x 1.50m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking rear court yard, timber floor and high ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 5.15m)
- Master bedroom with 2 windows overlooking front garden, feature fireplace, high ceiling and timber floor.
- Attic Room (4.30m x 3.60m)
- Large attic room with 3 Velux windows looking to rear and eaves storage.
BER No. 111367801
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.84 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.