- Two storey mid terrace period house
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Courtyard to the rear with pedestrian access
- On street resident disk parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Attic suitable for conversion
- New Worcester Bosch boiler and new heating controls 2016
- Front of house and two bedrooms with bespoke heritage hardwood sash windows by Kells Windows (2014)
- Kitchen and rear of house with contemporary hardwood tilt and turn windows by Aru Joinery (2017)
- New damp proof coursing on some ground floor walls 2014
- Total floor area approx. 100 sq.m (1,076 sq.m)
On entering the property one comes into a reception hallway with a timber floor. This in turn leads to two interconnecting reception rooms and a kitchen breakfast room to the rear. The two reception rooms were opened up and integrated in 2017 to present in an open plan format; both rooms have high ceilings, picture rails and enjoy an abundance of natural light. The front reception room has a beautiful feature fireplace with a marble surround and a tiled and cast iron inset. At ground floor return level there is a kitchen breakfast room with ample storage and good counter space. The kitchen and rear of the house have contemporary tilt and turn windows by Aru Joinery. This in turn leads to an invaluable utility area which has floor to ceiling PVC glazing anda shower room. At first floor return level there is a bedroom and the second bathroom, and at first floor level there is a beautiful double bedroom overlooking the rear courtyard, while the master bedroom to the front overlooks Ardmore Avenue. The heating is gas fired with a Worcester Bosch boiler and new heating controls installed in 2016. The property is presented in turn key condition having been beautifully restored and upgraded by the current owners to provide a stylish and comfortable family home providing accommodation to 2017 standards while maintaining all the style and charm indicative of the era in which it was built.
Ardmore Avenue is a most convenient location, in a warm and welcoming neighbourhood ideal for young families within walking distance of the Phoenix Park, Grangegorman DIT Campus, Smithfield, Stoneybatter and Dublin city centre and well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, and shopping. There are a selection of good schools nearby including D7 Educate Together in Grangegorman and new Broombridge Educate Together in Cabra. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away in Smithfield. The 46 A bus route (under 1 minute from the house – bus to city centre frequency at peak times is every 7 minutes). The property is well positioned for ease off access to all of the major motorways, and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Entrance Hall (7.65m x 1.50m)
- spacious reception hallway with timber floor and stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room One (3.55m x 3.70m)
- bright reception room with ornate feautre fireplace with marble surround and cast iron tiled inset, picture rail, timber floor and sash window overlooking the front garden.
- Reception Room Two (3.55m x 3.60m)
- interconnecting reception room with feature fireplace and window overlooking the rear courtyard.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.75m x 2.95m)
- with wall and floor mounted shaker style units, feature fireplace with oven integrated, windows overlooking the rear courtyard and access to
- Utility Room (2.05m x 2.95m)
- with PVC double glazed windows and doors to rear courtyard.
- Shower Room (0.90m x 2.05m)
- with wc, whb and stand in electric shower.
- First Floor Return Level
- Bedroom Three (2.95m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom (1.40m x 1.65m)
- fully tiled bathroom with wc, whb, bath and electric shower.
- First Floor
- Landing (2.85m x 1.55m)
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom Two (4.10m x 3.60m)
- double bedroom with high ceilings and feature fireplace. Overlooking the rear courtyard.
- Bedroom One (3.70m x 5.30m)
- large double bedroom running the full width of the house with two windows overlooking Ardmore Avenue.
BER No. 102494754
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.48 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.