- Highly desirable sought after location
- Generously proportioned accommodation maintaining the period features of the era
- Extensive rear garden measuring approximately 37m (120ft) with rear access
- Floor area of approximately 170sq.m (1,830sq.ft)
- Huge potential to create a fabulous family home
- Well served by public transport including bus and DART
generous proportions and maintains the period features of its era to include high ceilings, generous room proportions, period fireplaces and sash windows. Whilst the property now requires refurbishment, it offers a purchaser huge potential to create a beautiful home to their own taste and flair. A particular feature of this quality home is its exceptionally large and very
private rear garden of approximately 37m (120ft) with rear access off Northcote Avenue.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a generous reception hall off which there is a beautiful sitting room running from front to rear with sliding sash windows, feature fireplace with double folding doors to the rear section. Across the hall there is a dining room and a bedroom with a bathroom and utility room completing the accommodation at this level. On the lower level
there are three further bedrooms, a breakfast room, pantry and kitchen. There is access to the front and rear from this level.
The location of this attractive property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this desirable and highly sought after location. It is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools as well as the superb shopping on the main street with two shopping
centres, the IMC Cinema, the Pavilion Theatre and the two piers that offer recreational and leisure facilities with pleasant walks over the seafront, a selection of gyms, tennis clubs and sporting venues and for the sailing enthusiast the four yacht and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour.
- Reception Hall (6.4m x 1.8m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, fuse box and dado rail
- Dining Room (3.2m x 4.3m)
- with original fireplace, picture rail, ceiling coving, window overlooking the front and sliding sash window
- Sitting Room (4m x 4.5m)
- with feature fireplace, picture rail, sliding sash window overlooking the front and double folding doors leading through to rear section with sliding sash window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 4.4m)
- with sliding sash window, original feature fireplace and picture rail
- with window overlooking the side
- with tiled walls, bath, w.c., wash hand basin and sliding sash window
- Utility Room (1.8m x 3.2m)
- with single bowl stainless steel sink and sliding sash window overlooking the rear garden
- Lower Level
- Hallway (6.7m x 1.7m)
- with door to outside, dado rail and panelling below
- Pantry (1.8m x 3m)
- with window overlooking the rear garden
- Kitchen (2m x 3.2m)
- with a range of cupboards, single bowl stainless steel sink, window to the side and door to rear garden
- Breakfast Room (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with sliding sash window, dado rail, open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth and water boiler with immersion heating
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 3.7m)
- with sliding sash window to the front, ceiling coving and fireplace
- Bedroom 3 (3m x 4m)
- with fireplace, sliding sash window and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 4.1m)
- with fireplace, sliding sash window and ceiling coving
To the front pedestrian gated access leads to the front garden which is laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature hedging with steps leading to the entrance at first floor level. Steps to the side also lead to access at garden level. The garden to the rear is a particular feature laid out in lawn with flower beds, outhouse, potting shed all bordered by mature planting, shrubbery and trees measuring approximately 37m (120ft) with rear access leading off Northcote Avenue.
BER No. 109712976
Energy Performance Indicator: 713.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.