- Striking detached Victorian residence
- Impressive gardens approx. 0.7 acre
- Floor area approx. 270 sq.m / 2,895 sq.ft.
- Rear garden 40m x 36m (131 ft x 118 ft)
- Elegantly proportioned rooms
Ardenza is exceptionally well-located approximately 12 km from St. Stephen’s Green and only a short stroll to Foxrock Village. This is an extremely popular residential location due to its close proximity to a number of recreational amenities include both Foxrock and Carrickmines golf clubs, Carrickmines Tennis Club, Leopardstown Race Course together with Westwood Health and Fitness Centre. The QBC on the N11 provides easy access to Dublin City Centre, the M50 interchange is close by as is the LUAS at Sandyford.
- Porch (1.95m x 2.30m)
- with arch window to front and glazed doors to
- Hallway (2.20m x 5.35m)
- Drawing Room (4.25m x 5.75m)
- with tiled fireplace and bay window.
- Family Room (4.30m x 3.40m)
- overlooking the rear garden with door to side.
- Dining Room (4.70m x 5.35m)
- with doors to side and ceiling coving.
- Kitchen (3.85m x 4.05m)
- with oil-fired AGA and
- Pantry (3.40m x 1.85m)
- with quarry tiled floor.
- Utility Room (3.40m x 2.65m)
- with sink unit, tiled floor and door to side.
- Pantry 2 (3.45m x 1.35m)
- with tiled floor.
- Study (3.90m x 2.75m)
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 1 (3.85m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room
- with shower, vanity whb, tiled floors and heated towel rail.
- with bath, whb, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- 2 Separate WCs
- Laundry Room (3.45m x 3.45m)
- with pair of sink units.
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 2.70m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3 (4.40m x 3.90m)
- with windows to side and rear.
- Bedroom 4 (4.40m x 5.10m)
- with bay window.
- Bedroom 5 (4.70m x 5.40m)
- with window to side and front.
Ardenza stands on very generous gardens and grounds over 0.7 acre with 36 meters of road frontage onto Torquay Road and surrounded on all sides by granite walls. The house itself is well set back from Torquay Road with mature beech trees on the front boundary. The house is well-detached with generous side access to the exceptional rear garden approx. 40m x 36m. There is a detached timber garage, lean-to shed, outside wc, potting shed and greenhouse.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.