- Excellent family home approx 170sq.m (1,829sq.ft)
- Beautiful lawned rear garden extending to approx 40m
- Superb accommodation with spacious living areas and four bedrooms
- Much sought after residential location within Blackrock
- Off street parking
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms one of which is en-suite. Although now in need of some modernisation, this family home has been very well maintained by the current owner and offers superb potential to remodel or extend to one's own requirements.
A particular feature of this fine property is the mature lawned rear garden which has been beautifully maintained and extends to approx 40m. There is a conservatory, raised patio and side access. To the front there is a driveway with ample carparking.
The location of this property is second to none, with a selection of amenities in the nearby villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan, including ample shops in the Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre. Public transport is generous in the locality, with the QBC on the Stillorgan Bypass and the DART line within easy reach. A host of schools surround the property to include Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Newpark Comprehensive and Carysfort National School.
- Hallway: (1.70m x 5.90m)
- Large hallway with understairs storage, security alarm panel
- Drawing Room: (4.30m x 4.90m)
- spacious room with attractive open fire and archway through to
- Family Room (4.40m x 2.80m)
- with large picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Dining Room (3.40m x 4.20m)
- with window to side and door through to
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 3.30m)
- with large picture window over the rear garden. There is a range of eye and floor level units, provision for oven and extractor fan and door through to the utility room.
- Living Room (3.30m x 4.30m)
- To the front of the property with open fire and window overlooking the front garden.
- Family Bathroom
- bath with shower attachment, wc, whb and window to side.
- Bedroom 4: (2.40m x 2.90m)
- Double room to the front of the property.
- Utility Room: (2.10m x 2.70m)
- tiled floor with range of presses, gas boiler. door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Master bedroom: (4.00m x 4.10m)
- bright spacious bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Good range of wardrobes
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 4.40m)
- Double room to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.40m x 4.30m)
- The garden is a particular feature of this family home. There is a conservatory positioned on the raised patio and from here, steps lead down to amagnificent lawned garden extending to approx 40m offering a high degree of privacy with a good selection of mature shrubs and trees. To the front, there is off street parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.