The property offers bright, versatile accommodation and although 9 Ardagh Court could now benefit from some modernisation, it has been well very maintained by the current owners over the years. A particular feature of this fine family home is the beautiful west facing rear garden. Lovingly maintained with a good selection of plants and trees, the garden is mainly laid in lawn and offers a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property, there is a driveway providing off street parking and a covered side access leads through to the rear garden.
Ardagh is an ever-popular location due it the many amenities literally within walking distance. Positioned approximately 7km from Dublin City Centre and with excellent transport links the area, has the best of everything to offer. There is an excellent selection of both shopping and recreational facilities in the area with the villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan within walking distance. Public transport is generous in the locality, with the QBC on the Stillorgan Bypass and the DART line within easy reach. A host of both primary and secondary schools are within easy access to include Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Loreto Foxrock, Sion Hill , Carysfort National school & Hollypark.
- Entrance Hall (1.8m x 7.2m)
- bright hallway with guest w.c , phonewatch security alarm system, feature window into drawing room.
- Guest w.c.
- w.c., w.h.b., window to side, tiled floor, tiled walls
- Family Room/ Play Room (2.95m x 5.2m)
- room overlooking the front of the property
- Sun Room (2.1m x 3.5m)
- located off the drawing/dining room, this room offers lovely views of the garden.
- Drawing/Dining Room (3.6m x 8.6m)
- spacious, bright room, picture window to the front, sliding patio door to sunroom at the back. Open fire with timber mantle, brick surround, tiled hearth.
- Kitchen (4.3m x 3.7m)
- range of eye and floor level units, provision for free standing oven, tiled walls, window overlooking rear garden. Door to utility room.
- Utility Room (1.7m x 2.8m)
- plumbed for washing machine and fridge freezer, door out to side, door to rear
- Master Bedroom (3.1m x 3.6m)
- double room with built in wardrobes and en-suite
- Ensuite Shower Room (1.7m x 2.8m)
- tiled floor, tiled walls, Mira power shower, window to side
- Bedroom 2 (3.1m x 3.7m)
- to the front of the property, double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.1m x 3.1m)
- double room, window overlooking rear garden, built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 3.6m)
- Family Bathroom
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, power shower, window to the rear
- An outstanding feature of this property is the rear garden. Extending to approximately 17m, the garden is beautifully maintained and benefits from westerly sunshine and a high degree of privacy. To the front there is a drive way providing off street parking.
BER No. 112307467
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.