- Highly desirable sought after location
- Generously proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 230sq.m (2,476sq.ft)
- Beautiful private rear garden measuring approximately 12m (40ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Close to public transport including the DART and numerous bus routes
- Potential for rental income from the basement accommodation
- Residential parking permits available
Internally the accommodation is bright and spacious and extends to approximately 230sqm (2476sqft). The accommodation briefly comprises of a grand entrance hall and two reception rooms with a guest wc and kitchen/breakfast room. At garden level there are two bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and a bathroom with separate wc. Upstairs there is a large family bathroom with separate wc on the return and three well-proportioned double bedrooms.
A particular feature to this property is the attractive landscaped gravelled rear garden which is bordered by a granite wall and a pedestrian gate leads to a rear pedestrian lane opening onto Tivoli Terrace East. The garden offers immense privacy and seclusion and has a sought after westerly orientation, with mature planting and a storage shed.
The location of this fine terraced home will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this desirable highly sought after location. It is surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools as well as the superb shopping on Dun Laoghaire Main Street with its two shopping centres, the IMC Cinema and the Pavilion Theatre and two piers. It offers superb recreational and leisure facilities with pleasant walks by the seafront, a selection of gyms, tennis clubs and sporting venues and for the sailing enthusiast the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour which will be of major interest.
- Reception Hall (2.1m x 11m)
- with ceiling coving, ornate centre rose and statue alcove
- Living Room (4.95m x 4.6m)
- with ceiling coving, an ornate centre rose, very fine marble fireplace with arch cast iron inset and stone hearth, original timber shutters, UPC point, timber floor and picture rail
- Dining Room/Bedroom (4.95m x 4.2m)
- with timber floor, period marble fireplace with cast iron arched inset, open fire and stone hearth, ceiling coving, original timber shutters, window overlooking the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira Event shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls and recessed lighting
- Hall Return
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin and solid French oak flooring
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.25m x 3.25m)
- with solid French oak flooring floor, Shaker maple kitchen comprising press units, drawers, worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring Ariston stainless steel gas hob with griddle pan, extractor over, tiled splashback, Belling stainless steel double oven, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, painted cast iron fireplace with arched insert, plumbed for dishwasher and double glazed door with original timber shutters that opens out into steps leading down to the rear garden
- Garden Level
- with separate access into tiled under stairs lobbyr
- Entrance Hall (1m x 4.4m)
- Inner Hall (2.1m x 6.15m)
- with door out to rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (2.95m x 4.4m)
- with electric panel heater
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.45m x 4.05m)
- is fitted with a range of pine press units, worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, window overlooking the rear, plumbed for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, space for standalone cooker, extractor over, tiled splashback, Dimplex storage heater, tall shelving/pantry units and door to
- Bedroom 5 (4.45m x 2.95m)
- with painted cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth and Dimplex panel heater
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton T90SI shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tall mirror, louvered door and hot press with Gloworm gas fired central heating boiler
- Separate W.C.
- First Floor Return (3.3m x 4.55m x 3)
- with ceiling coving
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin
- Bathroom (3.25m x 3.3m)
- with bath with timber panelling, pedestal wash hand basin, step in tiled Mira Event XS electric shower, fan heater, shelved linen cupboard, painted cast iron fireplace with arched inset, checker tiled floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, original timber shutters ,fitted mirror, shaving socket and light
- First Floor
- with ceiling coving and ornate centre rose
- Bedroom 1 (5m x 4.15m)
- with ceiling coving, painted cast iron fireplace with arched inset, fitted mirror, UPC point, window with original timber shutters overlooking the rear with attractive views over St. Michael's Church, Howth and Dublin Bay and opening through to
- Inner Lobby (0.95m x 3.35m)
- with fitted shelving
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 4.65m)
- with ceiling coving and a very fine marble fireplace with painted cast iron inset and original timber shutters
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 3.35m)
- with original timber shutters
To the rear of the property there is the attractive landscaped gravelled rear garden which is bordered by a granite wall and a pedestrian gate leads to a rear pedestrian lane opening onto Tivoli Terrace East. The garden offers immense privacy and seclusion and has a sought after westerly orientation, with mature planting and a storage shed.
BER No. 106811318
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.72
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.