- Unique property set on large grounds of approximately 0.18 hectares (0.45 acres).
- Three large attractive garden areas.
- Located adjacent to Sallins town and Sallins Rail Station.
- Four spacious bedrooms, one ensuite.
- Floor Area: c. 156 sqm (1,688 sq.ft).
This unique property residence offers super potential comprising porch, entrance hall, living room/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms, one ensuite and a bathroom. The accommodation extends to approximately 156 sq.m. (1,688 sq.ft.).
History of Ard na Gréine:
Ard na Gréine was constructed c. 1900 and is one of the largest private houses in the locality. For the last two decades it was the home of Bernard Share, well-known as a novelist, children’s author (The bed that went whoosh!), editor (Cara magazine), linguist (Slanguage), bibliophile and historian. In his later years he specialised in transport history, writing many books for CIE about historical railways and train stations. The location of the house, between two historic transport routes - the Dublin-Cork railway and the Grand Canal, was most apt and he much enjoyed watching the trains pass by his study window overlooking the fields.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Porch: (1.80m x 1.40m)
- Entrance Hall: (6.56m x 1.82m)
- a large hall with a tiled floor.
- Living Room: (5.56m x 3.66m)
- with timber floor, a fireplace and direct access to the Conservatory.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.62m x 2.80m)
- a modern fitted kitchen.
- Dining Room: (3.66m x 3.62m)
- with tiled floor.
- Conservatory: (5.26m x 2.17m)
- with access to the rear patio.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: (4.50m x 3.84m)
- a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite.
- Bedroom 2: (3.76m x 3.47m)
- a fine double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3: (3.60m x 3.22m)
- double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 / Library & Study: (6.38m x 2.20m)
- laid out as two rooms.
- Bathroom: (2.28m x 2.14m)
- with a bath/shower, w.h.b & w.c.
The property is set on large grounds with mature planting and shrubbery, and entered through gates into a paved driveway with generous car parking available. There are three large garden areas and the grounds extend to circa 0.182 hectares (0.45 acres).
BER No. 108798596
Energy Performance Indicator: 725.71 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.