- Period Features
- Oil Central Heating
- Convenient location
- Mature planted south and west facing gardens.
The entrance level comprises of a tiled hallway, sitting room, family room and open plan kitchen /dining room. There are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Ard Mhuire enjoys an excellent location offering the perfect balance between countryside living yet within minutes of the City Centre and the south link road network. The property is located on the right side of the city for ease of access to UCC, CUH, schools, Mardyke Arena and the Bons Secours Hospital.
Viewing is highly advised.
- Entrance Hallway: (5.21m x 1.44m)
- Tiled in a black and white theme with extra high ceilings with cornicing.
- Sitting Room: (3.33m x 3.81m)
- Located overlooking the front garden with sash windows on the south and west gables. Carpet.
- Family Room: (4.17m x 3.73m)
- With an open feature fireplace and southern facing sash window. Carpet
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (6.45m x 4.44m)
- Contemporary open plan space with high gloss floor tiles. Galley style kitchen with integrated appliances. Velux windows and a glazed back door offer plenty of natural light.
- Stairs & Landing: (2.43m x 3.11 (2.44m x 3.12m))
- Bedroom 1: (4.56m x 4.0m)
- A spacious double bedroom overlooking the garden. Timber Flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (3.08m x 3.15m)
- Another fine double with dual aspect. Timber Flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (2.09m x 2.97m)
- A third good sized room overlooking the garden with timber flooring.
- Bathroom: (3.05m x 2.09m (3.05m x 2.08m))
- Three piece heritage suite to include an enamel scroll top bath with mahogany finish. Tiled.
The large south and west-facing garden is lawned and tastefully planted. There is also a driveway to the front. The location of the garden relative to the house offers potential to extend the property.
BER No. 107890303
Energy Performance Indicator: 487.52
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com