- Highly convenient and accessible location being just 2.5km from the city centre.
- Light infused accommodation of approximately 115sq.m. (1,238sq.ft.).
- Tastefully decorated interior including high-quality modern fully fitted and extended kitchen.
- Gas fired central heating – energy efficient Combi boiler with pump providing instant hot water installed in 2015.
- Re-wired, plumbed and insulated within the last two years.
- Fitted carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
Approached by a pedestrian gate leading to a cobblelock front garden, a porch entrance then leads to a bright entrance hall with cloakroom and two beautiful interconnecting reception rooms with an open arch to the extended and sunny modern kitchen/breakfast room. At the hall return is the third bedroom and a newly fitted bathroom with the other two double bedrooms at first floor level. This truly delightful home offers well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 115sq.m. (1,238sq.ft.) and further benefits from a rear garden of approximately 10m (33sq.ft.) with pedestrian access onto a secure private lane to the rear.
This central location is highly accessible to an array of amenities, just 2.5km from St. Stephen’s Green, with Harold’s Cross, Rathmines and Rathgar a short stroll away. Schools within walking distance include, St Clare’s Primary School, St Catherine’s Primary School, Griffith Barracks Educate Together, St Louis High School, and St Mary’s College. Also in Harold’s Cross is the gaelscoil, Scoil Mologa. There are a host of popular restaurants and bars within a 10 minute walk. The area is served by an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus (routes 9, 16, 54A), Dublin Bikes (1km) and Luas (1.5km), while the M50 is a short drive providing links to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (7.2m x 1.4m)
- with dado rail, enclosed fuse board, control thermostat heating panel for ground floor level and
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room: (4.2m x 3.7m)
- with picture rail, ceiling coving, bay window and open fireplace with tiled inset, mahogany mantel and surround. Double sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room: (3.5m x 3.4m)
- with open fireplace with tiled inset, mahogany mantel and surround, fitted shelving and picture rail. An open arch leads to the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.7m x 4.8m)
- with fitted cupboards and units, Butcher block work surfaces, integrated Bosch four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated Bosch electric oven, Belfast sink unit with integrated Bosch dishwasher, cupboard is plumbed for washing machine and over is plumbed for dryer.
- HALL RETURN LEVEL
- with separate control thermostat heating panel for first floor level.
- Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 3.2m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron surround and mantel.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (3.6m x 5.2m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, vanity area and open fireplace with tiled surround and mantel.
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.4m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, vanity area and open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround.
The sunny rear garden of approximately 10m (33ft) is laid out in an Indian sandstone patio slab with a mature tree and boarded by flower beds, further benefitting from pedestrian rear access to a secure private lane.
BER No. 106508377
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.17 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.