- Spacious bright family orientated accommodation approximately 123 sq.m. (1,324 sq.ft.).
- Ideal location in the heart of Rathfarnham.
- Private west facing rear garden with paved patio area of approximately 11m (36 ft).
- Four large spacious bedrooms.
- Newly fitted gas fired heating system with wi-fi connectivity.
The rear garden has been laid out in a low maintenance manner and features a stone patio area and pebbled. There is also side access that leads from the front of the property to the rear. To the front there is a private driveway with ample off-street parking.
Conveniently located only minutes from Rathfarnham Village, Aranleigh is within walking distance to a host of local amenities, an excellent selection of local schools include Loreto Beaufort, Loreto National School, St. Mary’s Boys School, Coláiste Éanna and Sancta Maria. Local parks with leisure walks are found at St. Enda’s, Marlay Park and Rathfarnham Castle. Local public transport include numerous bus routes, 16, 17 & 75 with the M50 a short drive away. Its location means easy access to local shopping centres which would include Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
- Hall: (1.34m x 5.80m)
- polished timber floor, with door into
- Kitchen: (3.50m x 3.80m)
- fully fitted kitchen with range of eye and floor level units, picture window overlooking the rear back garden with door leading out to rear garden.
- Dining / Sitting Room: (8.23m x 3.53m)
- large room with dual aspect, large windows overlooking front garden and patio doors leading out garden at the rear.
- Family Room: (2.20m x 3.87m)
- located off the entrance hall, with
- Downstairs Ensuite Shower:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Landing: (5.80m x 1.34m)
- Bedroom 1: (4.04m x 3.77m)
- polished timber floors, large window overlooking rear garden, with fitted corner wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: (3.70m x 4.20m)
- overlooking rear, fitted wardrobes, painted floor.
- Bedroom 3: (4.04m x 3.77m)
- polished timber floors, large window overlooking rear garden with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.70m x 2.70m)
- overlooking the front with timber floors.
- Family Bathroom: (2.60m x 1.95m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., fully large quadrant shower unit and fully tiled.
The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking. There is a lawned area with bordering for shrubs and plants. To the side of the property a pedestrian entrance leads to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoying a sunny westerly orientation is mainly laid out in lawn with a patio area leading off the sitting room. The garden to the rear enjoys a very private aspect and is not overlooked.
BER No. 107549925
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.71 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.