- Prestigious residential location within walking distance of a host of amenities.
- Beautifully presented and tastefully extended accommodation of approximately 162 sqm (1,743 sqft) plus additional converted attic room.
- Generous bright family accommodation.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Four spacious double bedrooms.
- Excellent attic conversion approximately 29 sqm (312 sqft) providing additional accommodation and en suite bathroom.
well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 162 sqm (1,743 sqft) plus converted attic of approximately 29 sqm (312 sqft). On entering the property there is a bright spacious hallway leading through to a large sitting room with an attractive open fire and window overlooking the front garden. Double doors lead through to a contemporary open plan kitchen/dining/living room with attractive floor to ceiling windows providing a superb view of the lawned rear garden. The kitchen has an excellent range of modern high gloss kitchen units complete with granite worktops, five ring gas Fisher and Paykel hob, feature island, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, double oven and microwave. Also on the ground floor there is an excellent playroom/family room with large picture window overlooking the front garden, a guest w.c. and a utility room. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. The attic has been converted to provide another spacious room, currently used as a bedroom with excellent storage and en suite shower room.
The rear garden is mainly laid in lawn with a feature stone patio area. The garden offers a high degree of privacy and extends to approximately 11 m. There is also side access. To the front there is a private driveway with ample off-street parking. As mentioned previously the house is in superb condition and would appeal to anyone seeking a fine family home in a residential location surrounded by all local amenities.
The property enjoys a premier residential setting with a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area to include Loreto Primary School, Loreto Beaufort and St. Mary’s Boys School. Rathfarnham Village and Dundrum Town Centre are all within easy
access and the area benefits from two local parks, St. Enda’s and Marley Park, which offer a wide range of both sporting and leisure facilities. Public transport is excellent with several bus routes on the doorstep and the M50 is a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (1.36m x 6.04m)
- bright hall with wooden floors and guest w.c.
- Sitting Room: (3.50m x 5.10m)
- wooden floor, open fire with cast iron insert and a marble-effect black hearth with painted surround, large picture window overlooking front garden.
- Kitchen: (2.38m x 5.52m)
- extensive range of high gloss kitchen units, complete with granite worktops and island. Five ring gas fired Fisher and Paykel hob with extractor fan, Bosch integrated dishwasher, Powerpoint integrated grill combi microwave, American-style fridge/freezer and Dietrich double oven.
- Dining / Living Area: (8.21m x 3.79m)
- two floor to ceiling sliding patio doors with concealed blinds. Wired for sound complete with ceiling speakers, downlights throughout and feature pendant lights over the dining table and island.
- Utility Room: (0.96m x 0.91m)
- accessed from the kitchen, with tiled floors and window. Provision for washing machine and dryer. A door leads out to the side patio and out to the garden.
- Play Room / Family Room: (2.20m x 4.04m)
- wooden floor and large picture window overlooking the front driveway.
- Guest W.C.: (0.89m x 1.92m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- large window to side floods the upstairs with natural light. A hot press provides extra storage space.
- Master Bedroom: (3.91m x 3.86m)
- a large spacious bright room overlooking the front with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.93m x 3.52m)
- spacious double bedroom overlooking the rear of the house, built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (1.76m x 2.57m)
- double room with window overlooking the rear, built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.41m x 2.54m)
- bright room with picture window overlooking the front of the house, built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.01m x 2.48m)
- with bath, separate pumped power shower, w.c., w.h.b. with frosted glass window overlooking the rear garden.
- Attic Conversion:
- accessed via stairs from landing.
- Attic Room: (7.15m x 3.54m)
- two large skylights with Velux blinds benefitting from a southerly aspect. Additional attic storage.
- with electric Mira sport shower, w.c., w.h.b, and skylight overlooking rear garden.
To the rear there is an attractive lawned garden of approximately 11 m with patio area and side access. The garden offers a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property, there is a spacious private driveway providing off street parking.
BER No. 102654639
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com