- Ideal residential location within walking distance of a host of shops, schools and local conveniences.
- Generous, bright family accommodation of approximately 156 sqm (1,679 sqft).
- Converted attic room providing additional space of approximately 28 sqm (301 sqft).
- Superbly extended dining/living room which runs the full width of the house to the rear.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Four spacious double bedrooms.
- South facing low maintenance rear garden.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms (master en suite) and a large family bathroom. The attic has been converted to provide a spacious, private area with shower en suite, (perfect for an au pair or a growing teen) with excellent storage in the eaves. The pebbled, landscaped south facing rear garden is low maintenance and serves as “an extra room” in the summer. The garden shed provides additional storage. A side access leads from the front of the property directly to the rear. To the front there is a private gravel driveway complimented by mature planting and shrubs with enough room to park two cars.
The property is perfectly located for families with a superb selection of primary and secondary schools in the immediate area including Loreto Primary School, Loreto Beaufort, St. Mary’s Boys School and Educate Together N.S. Rathfarnham Village Shopping Centre, Dundrum Shopping Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre are all within easy access. The area benefits from two local parks, St. Enda’s and Marlay Park, which offer a wide range of sporting and leisure facilities, coffee shops and a weekend Farmers Market. Public transport is excellent with several bus routes on the doorstep and the M50 is a short drive away.
- Hall: (1.6m x 6.3m)
- entered through a hardwood hall door with glazing to side panel, solid hardwood floor, central light fitting, alarm panel, radiator with shelf over.
- Playroom / Den / Office: (2.2m x 4.1m)
- carpeted with large picture window to front, fitted desk & shelf unit. Pitch pine ceiling with spotlights. Currently in use as an office but suitable for den/family room.
- Guest W.C.: (0.8m x 2.1m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, wood panel on walls, alarm panel and window to side. Access to under stairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 8.1m)
- very large spacious room with large picture window overlooking the front of the house, open fire with cast iron surround, slate hearth with tiled inset, hardwood floor and central light fitting.
- Dining / Family Room: (7.7m x 3.3m)
- spacious extended room running the width of the house, with terracotta tiled floor, two picture windows and French door which leads out to the low maintenance rear south facing garden.
- Kitchen: (3.7m x 3.5m)
- a hand painted kitchen (with arch opening to dining /family room) with a range of eye and floor level units, tiled terracotta floors, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic four ring hob with extractor fan, built-in microwave, Bosch double oven, Siemens dishwasher, a plate rack and wine rack.
- Master Bedroom: (3.4m x 3.6m)
- carpeted, with floor to ceiling wood and mirror wardrobes, large picture window overlooking the front and
- Ensuite: (0.8m x 3.0m)
- w.c., w.h.b., electric Triton T90I shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.5m x 3.6m)
- with wooden floor, window to front, floor to ceiling sliding wardrobe and central light fitting.
- Bedroom 3: (3.4m x 3.8m)
- to the rear, spacious double room, carpeted, window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (2.2m x 3.7m)
- with wooden floors, picture window to rear. Currently fitted out with floor to ceiling wardrobe space and is currently used by the owner as a laundry/walk-in wardrobe. (Plumbed for washing machine).
- Bathroom: (2.0m x 2.5m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, Mira shower, window to rear, tiled floor and walls.
- with large window to side providing further light, shelved hot press with a cyclinder and stair access to attic landing which has the added benefit of a Velux window.
- Attic Room: (6.9m x 4.2m)
- carpeted, tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights, access to eaves storage, two Velux windows and
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and Velux window.
To the rear there is an attractive, low maintenance, south facing garden of approximately 30ft with step up to a raised patio area. A side passage provides direct access to the rear garden. To the front of the property there is a spacious private driveway providing off-street parking.
BER No. 109550129
Energy Performance Indicator: 233.9 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.