- Three bed period residence.
- Unbeatable location - minutes’ walk from Dundrum and LUAS
- Opportunity to extend to the rear and side S. P.P
- Generous 19m rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Off-street car parking
- Floor area approx: 85 sq. m. (914 sq. ft.).
The handsome bay-windowed part-brick exterior provides us with an indication of the character that lies within. On entering the property, a bright entrance hallway leads to the living room to the front, kitchen/ dining room and utility room with access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. The garden is a notable feature of this property, extending to approximately 19m / 62 ft. in depth. with patio area, lawn, mature shrubs and plants. Off street parking to the front.
Annaville Park enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a short walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. The Luas provide easy access to all the educational and entertainment options that Dublin has to offer with St. Stephens Green, Harcourt St., Trinity College and DIT a short journey away. UCD is within walking/cycling distance and there is an excellent choice of schools close by including De La Salle, Holy Cross, Taney Parish, Educate Together and Mount Anville. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with airport bus links and Dublin Bus routes within walking distance. The M50 Motorway is less than a 10 minutes’ drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin, Dublin Airport and the surrounding counties. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Marley Park Urban Trail, Ticknock Hill, Dublin Mountains and Airfield House. There are a wealth of dining and entertainment options in the nearby Dundrum and Ranelagh villages.
- November 16th 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Hallway: (1.87m x 4.42m)
- with under stairs storage area.
- Living Room: (3.71m x 4.13m)
- with hardwood flooring and feature fireplace
- Kitchen: (3.71m x 3.67m)
- hardwood flooring, range of units, stainless steel sink unit, fridge/freezer and neff gas hob and electric oven, tiled splashback and a feature fireplace.
- Utility Room: (2.71m x 1.99m)
- tiled flooring and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Upstairs Landing: (2.08m x 2.31m)
- hardwood flooring and access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (2.68m x 2.65m)
- to the front, including feature bay window and hardwood flooring.
- Bedroom 2: (2.94m x 4.12m)
- double room to the front with feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 3: (3.48m x 3.69m)
- double room to the rear.
- Bathroom: (2.10m x 2.12m)
- hardwood flooring, mosaic tiled walls and bath surround, WC and hot press.
- W.C: (1.32m x 0.82m)
The front garden is lawned with mature hedgerow, off-street car parking. The rear garden extends to approx. 19 m / 60 ft. in depth, with patio area, level lawn with mature trees.
BER No. 105147847
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.