- Four bed period residence.
- Large kitchen dining room.
- Downstairs shower room
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Wired for alarm.
- Off-street car parking
- Floor area approx: 107 sq.m. (1151 sq.ft.).
The handsome bay-windowed part-brick exterior provides us with an indication of the character and charm that lies within. On entering the property, a bright entrance hallway leads to the living room to the front, and the very spacious kitchen/ dining room with access to the rear garden. Downstairs shower room and generous fourth bedroom/study. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. The garden is a notable feature of this property, extending to approximately 18m / 59 ft. in depth. with patio area, lawn, mature shrubs and plants. Off street parking to the front.
Annaville Park enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a short walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. There are a wide choice of schools, leisure facilities and amenities on hand, and UCD is a short walk away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes passing on the Dundrum road. There are a wealth of dining and entertainment options in the nearby Dundrum and Ranelagh villages.
- Entrance Porch: (0.93m x 1.68m)
- Entrance Hall: (3.62m x 1.88m)
- with original solid wooden door with feature stained glass. Door to cloakroom
- Living Room: (3.72m x 4.13m)
- with wooden floor, feature bay window and tiled open fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (3.46m x 7.82m)
- Kitchen with tiled flooring, range of units, tiled splashback, Indesit gas hob and Bosch electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Dining area with wooden flooring, feature gas stove and access to rear garden.
- Rear Hallway: (1.22m x 1.13m)
- Shower Room: (2.68m x 1.64m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 / Study: (3.52m x 3.71m)
- double room with wooden floor and velux window.
- Landing: (2.12m x 1.51m)
- with access to attic.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (2.68m x 2.68m)
- with bay window, wooden floor and picture rail.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.92m x 4.13m)
- double room with feature bay window, wooden floor, picture rail and tv point.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (3.72m x 3.26m)
- double room with wooden floor, built-in wardrobes and picture rail.
- Bathroom: (2.12m x 2.11m)
- with w.h.b., bath, hotpress and wooden floor.
- Separate W.C.: (1.34m x 0.77m)
- with w.c.
The front garden is lawned with mature hedgerow, off-street car parking .The rear garden extends to approx. 18m / 59 ft. in depth, with patio area, level lawn with mature trees. There is also a barna shed and bordering shrubs, plants and hedgerow.
BER No. 112217344
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.