- Family residence extended and remodelled to the highest standard throughout.
- Superb extended open plan kitchen / dining area to rear.
- Four bedrooms.
- Landscaped private rear garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Beautiful modern fitted kitchen.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area: 123 sq.m. (1324 sq.ft.).
The handsome bay-windowed part-brick exterior, provides us with an indication of the character and charm that lies within this fine residence. On entering the property, a bright entrance hallway leads to the living room to the front and the very spacious kitchen and dining area to the rear. There is a bedroom and ensuite at this level. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. The garden is a notable feature of this property, enjoying a sunny orientation, extending to approximately 36 ft. (11m) with patio area and mature shrubs and plants. The garden also benefits from a large workshop in the rear of the garden.
Annaville Park enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a short walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. There are a wide choice of schools, leisure facilities and amenities on hand, and UCD is a short walk away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes passing on the Dundrum road. There are a wealth of dining and entertainment options in the nearby Dundrum and Ranelagh villages.
- Entrance Hall: (3.92m x 1.88m)
- superb bright hall with solid wooden floor and understairs storage. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.96m x 0.67m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and solid wooden floor.
- Living Room: (3.75m x 3.63m)
- with bay window to front, solid wooden floor and cast iron fireplace with solid fuel inset.
- Kitchen: (4.45m x 3.45m)
- with marble countertop, range of units, ample storage pantry, dishwasher, gas ring hob and velux window.
- Dining Area: (3.98m x 3.61m)
- with solid wooden floor and fireplace with stove.
- Sun Room: (5.56m x 2.96m)
- with tiled floor, storage cupboard and utility area.
- Bedroom 4: (3.47m x 2.87m)
- with tv point and velux window. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.62m x 0.94m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Landing: (4.70m x 2.31m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard and access to attic via Stira staircase.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.65m x 3.49m)
- with solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.13m x 3.42m)
- with feature bay window, fitting wardrobes and solid wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.14m x 2.11m)
- with feature bay window, solid wooden floor and fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.14m x 2.12m)
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., corner shower, solid wooden floor and fully tiled walls.
Gravelled with off-street car parking for two vehicles with mature hedgerow to front. There is pedestrian entrance to the side leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a magnificent feature and measures approx. 11m in depth. The garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and has been landscaped to provide a sophisticated modern living environment incorporating beautiful trimmed hedging a variety of shrubs and flowers, lawn garden area bordering hedgerow and trees with large patio area and workshop to the rear.
BER No. 111481552
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.