- Family residence extended and remodelled to the highest standard throughout.
- Superb extended open plan kitchen / dining area to rear.
- Four bedrooms.
- Landscaped private rear garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Under floor heating in kitchen/living space.
- Beautiful modern fitted kitchen.
- Alarm system fitted.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor area approx: 175 sq.m. (1883 sq.ft.).
- Large converted attic area approx. 12 sq.m. (129 sq.ft.).
The handsome bay-windowed part-brick exterior provides us with an indication of the character and charm that lies within this fine residence. On entering the property, a bright entrance hallway leads to the living room to the front, a dining room and the very spacious modern kitchen and living area to the rear. There is also a games room/ bedroom, utility and downstairs w.c on ground floor level. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms, a smaller nursery/single room, ensuite and a family bathroom. There is a bright converted attic space, currently a home office, (approx. 3.40m x 3.55m) that could suit a variety of uses. The garden is a notable feature of this property, extending to approximately 45 ft. (14 m) with patio area, lawn,mature shrubs and plants. There is also direct access from the garden to a laneway behind the house.
Annaville Park enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a short walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. There are a wide choice of schools, leisure facilities and amenities on hand, and UCD is a short walk away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes passing on the Dundrum road. There are a wealth of dining and entertainment options in the nearby Dundrum and Ranelagh villages.
- Entrance Hall: (2.25m x 1.40m)
- with beautiful tiled floor. Opening to
- Inner Hallway: (7.45m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floor and staircase to upper floor. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.90m x 1.75m)
- with cloakroom area, hotpress / airing cupboard, w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.85m x 3.95m)
- [measurement into bay window] with beautiful cast iron fireplace, recessed lighting, picture rail and window overlooking garden to front. Double sliding doors to
- Dining Room: (3.70m x 3.35m)
- with original wooden floor. Opening to
- Kitchen / Breakfast / Family Area:
- dramatic light-filled L-shaped room incorporating
- Kitchen: (4.50m x 7.40m)
- with magnificent bespoke modern contemporary kitchen with extensive range of storage cupboards, drawers, built-in shelving, display units, six ring gas hob Rangemaster with double oven, central island area with breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink unit and storage cupboards under, plumbing for dishwasher and provision for integrated fridge freezer, feature glazed apex roof overhead, limestone tiled floor with underfloor heating, recessed lighting and pedestrian door to rear garden.
- Family Area: (3.60m x 4.35m)
- with floor-to-ceiling height sliding doors, limestone floor and opening to Dining Area.
- Utility Room: (2.50m x 1.70m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, storage cupboards, sink unit and recessed lighting.
- Games Room / Bedroom 5: (3.00m x 4.45m)
- [measurement into bay window] with recessed lighting and window overlooking garden to front.
- Landing: (5.15m x 1.95m)
- with hotpress / airing cupboard, bay window and staircase leading to converted attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (3.50m x 3.50m)
- with built-in wardrobes, original wooden floor and window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.50m x 2.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with storage under, walk-in double sized Grohe shower unit with rainfall attachment overhead, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.70m x 4.00m)
- [measurement into bay window] with wooden floor and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.85m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (2.40m x 2.60m)
- Family Bathroom: (2.20m x 2.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant corner bath with mixer tap, separate double shower unit, vertical wall mounted towel rail, velux window overhead, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Attic Area: (3.40m x 3.55m)
- with under eaves storage, three velux windows and
- Store Area: (2.60m x 1.20m)
- to side.
Gravelled with off-street car parking for two vehicles with mature hedgerow to front. The rear garden is a magnificent feature and boasts limestone paved patio area interlinking seamlessly with the kitchen / family room, perfect for entertaining. The garden is predominantly set out in level lawn with mature trees, plum and an apple tree, vegetable patch, gravel pathway to side and importantly it has pedestrian access to a rear laneway. There is also a barna shed and bordering shrubs, plants and hedgerow. Overall extends to approx. 14m in depth.
BER No. 111896353
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.5 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.