- Private cul-de-sac setting within walking distance of Dundrum Village.
- Superbly presented family residence.
- Recently extended, refurbished and modernised to the most exacting of standards.
- Expansive open-plan kitchen / dining / family area.
- Separate living room.
- Utility room.
- Three bedrooms.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Triple glazed windows to front and double glazed Alu-clad windows to rear.
- Wired for Sonos sound system downstairs.
- Sunny south-facing private rear garden.
- Floor Area: 120 sq.m. (1290 sq.ft.).
On entering this charming residence, one will instantly be impressed with the exceptional standard of finish throughout. The vendors creative flair and interior design creates an exquisite living environment that is sure to appeal to even the most discerning of purchasers. The accommodation briefly comprises large welcoming hallway, a living room to the front and an open plan kitchen / dining / family room to the rear. A utility room and downstairs w.c. complete the accommodation at this level. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a main bathroom.
The garden is a notable feature of this property, enjoying a sunny southerly orientation, extending to approximately 30ft (9m) with paved patio area and lawned area. The garden also benefits from a pedestrian gate proving rear access.
Annaville Grove enjoys an unbeatable location on the town side of Dundrum, only a short walk to the Luas and with excellent local shopping and the Dundrum Town Centre on your doorstep. There is a wide choice of schools, leisure facilities and amenities on hand, and UCD is a short walk away. There is easy access to the city centre with the N11 and M50 from here, with a number of bus routes passing on the Dundrum road. There are a wealth of dining and entertainment options in the nearby Dundrum and Ranelagh villages.
- Entrance Hall: (4.85m x 2.35m)
- with door to
- Cloakroom: (0.90m x 1.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit under, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (3.75m x 3.95m)
- with built-in entertainment unit and picture window overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room: (8.65m x 5.35m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room - fitted kitchen by Nolan Kitchens with marble worktops, Neff gas hob, Teka extractor hood, double Neff oven, built-in microwave, provision for American fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, one and half bowl sink unit, storage cupboards, central island with breakfast bar and storage cupboards under, provision for wine cooler, central glazed skylight and sliding door to rear garden.
- Utility Room:
- with built-in shelving and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (2.95m x 2.35m)
- with door to airing cupboard / store.
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 4.00m)
- with built-in double ardrobes with drawers and storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.70m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.60m x 2.40m)
- with built-in storage cupboards and bed with drawers under.
- Family Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with Rainfall shower overhead, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
The garden to the front is lawned with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. Pedestrian pathway leading to the entrance. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission there is potential to provide off-street car parking to the front of the property. The rear garden is a most important feature and enjoys a sunny south facing aspect. It is afforded a high degree of privacy, extends to approximately 9m (30ft), with a paved patio area, lawned garden, garden shed and pedestrian access to laneway to rear.
BER No. 108659772
Energy Performance Indicator: 142.97 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.