- Detached 6 bedroom family home.
- On approx 1/2 acre
- Detached garage and utility room
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating
- Excellent condition
- Approx. 240sq. m / 2,582 sq. ft
The large welcoming hallway sets the tone and there are many wonderful features throughout the house most notably the feature fireplaces, and ornate cornicing and coving. There is ample living and sleeping accommodation throughout.
The property is ideally located on the Malahide road in an area known as St. Doolaghs. It is minutes’ walk to the Malahide & Portmarnock Educate Together primary school and even better, it has its own bus stop outside the driveway. Only a short drive to the numerous shops, cafes and restaurants in Malahide, and Portmarnock's velvet strand, close also to Malahide Castle and the house is within easy access of numerous sporting and recreational clubs and Clare Hall Shopping centre.
This is a fantastic family home in a wonderful location on a fantastic site.
- Entrance Hallway (4.9m x 4.62m)
- Large welcoming hallway. Under stair storage. Feature centre rose. Heating controls. Coving.
- Sitting Room (8.05m x 4.25m)
- Large room with bay window to the front. Double French doors lead to the terrace to the rear. Window to the side. Feature open fireplace with tile surround and hardwood mantle. Coving. Television point.
- Lounge (3.65m x 4.9m)
- Bright room to the front of the house. Feature open fireplace with tile surround. Bay window. Coving. Television point.
- Dining Room (4.9m x 3.65m)
- Large formal dining room with window overlooking the extensive gardens to the rear. Coving and centre rose.
- Shower Room (4.13m x 1.2m)
- Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. W.C Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Window to side.
- Kitchen (3.55m x 5.17m)
- Large spacious kitchen and dining room. Extensive range of built in presses. Sink unit and drainer and countertops with tils splashbacks. Built in oven and grill and microwave. 4 ring ceramic hob. Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Landing (4.8m x 3.75m + 2.41m x 2.16m)
- Large bright landing area with window to the front. Attic access.
- Bedroom 1 (4.32m x 4.25m)
- Double bedroom to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.41)
- Currently used as a home office but spacious single bedroom to the front of the house.
- Bedroom 3 (3.63m x 4.85m)
- Double bedroom to the front of the house.
- Bedroom 4 (4.85m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (3.8m x 2.4m)
- Bath. W.C. Wash hand basin. Hot-press. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 5 (3.8m x 2.41m)
- Single room to the rear of the house. Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 6 (3.07m x 4.25m)
- Double Bedroom to the rear. Built in wardrobes.
The detached garage to the side is block built with up and over door to the front. it is 5.58m x 3.3m. There is a utility room behind the garage( 2.13m x 4.35m) which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. There are fitted presses and a sink unit and is an ideal laundry room. The gardens extend to over 1/2 acre with large lawn areas, driveway to the front and mature trees and plants. There is a paved bar b que area to the rear of the sitting room, ideal for al fresco entertaining.
BER No. 103497327
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.