- Impressive five bedroom detached family home
- Discreetly positioned and well screened from Dalkey Avenue providing immense privacy and seclusion
- Ample off street car parking to front and detached garage
- Beautifully presented and upgraded accommodation throughout
- Generous living accommodation to include drawing room, breakfast room, sunroom and TV room
- Ample bedroom accommodation with feature master bedroom suite
- Recently replaced kitchen by Neptune
- Gas fired AGA
- Impressive garden to rear extending to 25m with feature deck, large lawned area and patio to rear
- Easily accessible to nearby Dalkey
- Aircoach terminal at Fitzpatrick’s Castle Hotel
- Digital security alarm system
- Gas fired central heating
- Gross internal floor area of approximately 177.45sq.m (1,910sq.ft)
An inviting reception hall leads to a well-proportioned sitting room to the front of the property. From here double doors open to a wonderful family kitchen with bespoke Neptune kitchen complete with gas fired AGA. A particular feature of the property is the wonderful open plan kitchen/breakfast room and sunroom off providing versatile accommodation ideal for day to day family living. There is also a utility room and guest w.c. on the ground floor. To the front of the property there is a comfortable television room providing a fourth living space at ground floor.
On the first floor there are five well-proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom suite is a particular feature of the property comprising a large dressing area with step up to feature bedroom with a large picture window overlooking the pleasant raised outlook over the garden and vista beyond. There is a well-appointed family bathroom at this level also.
The gardens and grounds of Annaghlake are a particular feature of the property. There is ample off street car parking to the front of the property and to the rear there is a maintained and well cared for garden with feature decking area leading from the kitchen and steps down to a lawned area with a wealth of mature trees, shrubbery, entire enjoys immense privacy and seclusion and benefits from the evening sunshine in particular.
Dalkey Avenue is a highly regarded and much sought after residential road a short stroll from an array of amenities and facilities of Dalkey Village including the DART station, schools, churches, specialist shops and some of the best restaurants and pubs in South County Dublin. Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel is located across the road from the property with its excellent leisure facilities and indoor swimming pool. There are many recreational facilities within easy reach including a selection of golf, tennis, rugby clubs as well as many interesting walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills. The yacht clubs in Dun Laoghaire are all within easy reach. There is an Aircoach pickup at Fitzpatrick’s Hotel providing an effortless commute to Dublin Airport and the wonderful coastal amenities of Killiney Beach are within easy reach.
- Porched Entrance
- with quarry tiled floor
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 4.5m)
- with a polished marble effect floor
- Understairs Cloakroom/W.C.
- with polished tiled floor, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, understairs storage and digital security alarm unit
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 5.4m)
- with ceiling coving, ceiling rose, Le Droff style fireplace with mahogany mantle and raised tiled hearth, enclosed radiator, window overlooking the front and double folding doors open through to the
- Family/Kitchen/Diner (8.3m x 4.1m)
- with a solid oak floor, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, enclosed radiator, television point and opening through to the Neptune kitchen with polished tiled floor, handmade press units, integrated Lever fridge/freezer, pantry units, Smeg fitted oven, gas fired AGA with two ring hob and a Teka electric hob to the side, polished granite worktop, large extractor, LED recessed lighting, corner units, Miele dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit set into the granite worktop, pull out bin, sideboard with display cabinet and drawers and double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the rear garden
- Utility Room (2m x 2.4m)
- with polished tiled floor, Miele washing machine, Hotpoint tumble dryer, Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, fitted drawers, worktop, display cabinet, space for freezer and door opening out to the side passage
- Sunroom (3.3m x 5.1m)
- with louvered door shutters, tiled floor and double glazed double folding French doors opening out into the garden
- TV Room (2.45m x 4.6m)
- with corner open fireplace with tiled hearth, ceiling coving and ceiling rose
- with shelved hot press with lagged cylinder and dual immersion unit and hatch to attic space
- Bedroom 1 (2.6m x 2.7m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with drawers to the side
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 2.3m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.3m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Master Suite
- Dressing Room (3.55m x 3.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, dressing table unit with drawers and cupboard under, fitted shelving over and cupboards, part vaulted ceiling with Velux skylight, recessed lighting and further wardrobes with drawers in the centre
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower with Monsoon head, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail and illuminated mirror
- Bedroom (3.6m x 3.3m)
- with enclosed radiator, large picture window overlooking the garden and the roof tops with pleasant views
- Bedroom 5 (2.8m x 4m)
- with built in wardrobes and a pleasant outlook
- Family Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower with Monsoon head, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tall chrome heated towel rail, corner medicine cabinet, fitted towel rack, recessed lighting, extractor fan, underfloor heating and fully tiled walls and floor with Hollywood lights over the mirror
As previously mentioned there is ample off street car parking to the front of the property approached via timber vehicular entrance gates. There is a detached garage and a side entrance leading to the extensive rear garden which is attractively laid out with raised deck, large lawn and patio area. The rear garden extends to approximately 25m (82ft). DETACHED GARAGE: 2.5m x 5.6m (8’2” x 18'4")
BER No. 109775494
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.