- Lovely proportioned duplex townhouse residence
- Less than five minute walk to nearby LUAS station
- Bright spacious accommodation throughout
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Master Bedroom en suite
- Modern fitted kitchen
- South facing terrace
- Car parking
- Electric storage heating
- Floor area of approximately 111 sq.m (1194 sq.ft)
This most captivating and charming property was built only 25 years ago but it’s modern construction belies the character filled interior which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The impressive Georgian style portico entrance gives an indication of the impressive accommodation throughout. A large entrance hallway has a staircase leading to the upper floor and doors opening to the living room area to the front of the property this most impressive room boasts unusually high ceilings feature fireplace and double doors opening into a wonderful light filled kitchen/dining area to the rear with doors leading to a south facing balcony area overlooking the grounds of the development. At first floor level a landing area leads to the three bedrooms. Master bedroom is en suite. There is also a main bathroom at this level. Originally built as a two bedroom property the property could easily be reinstated to accommodate two larger bedrooms. The car parking area is to the rear of the development with car parking for residence.
The property enjoys an unbeatable location in the heart of Churchtown just minutes’ walk from local shops, schools, church, and recreational and sporting amenities. LUAS stations at Windy Arbour and Dundrum are within a five minute walk and there are excellent bus services to the City Centre and University College Dublin. Dundrum Town Centre is within a ten minute walk of the property and the M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hallway (1.9m x 5.85m)
- with very fine staircase leading to upper level and door to
- Cloakroom (0.9m x 2m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled splashback
- Living Room (5.3m x 4.8m)
- wonderfully spacious room with feature walnut style flooring, art deco style solid fuel fireplace with hardwood surround, marble inset and hearth, two picture windows overlooking Churchtown Road to front, unusually high ceilings and double doors opening to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.7m x 3m)
- with Shaker style fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built in Beko hob and oven with extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor and sliding door to terrace area
- Landing (3.1m x 2.55m)
- with eaves storage area and door to hot press/airing cupboard
- Master Bedroom (5.1m x 2.55m)
- with built in sliding mirrored door wardrobe and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.5m x 2.15m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin, Triton T90SR electric shower, part tiled wall, storage cupboards and Velux window
- Bedroom 2/Study (3.85m x 1.5m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 2.55m)
- with built in wardrobe with storage cupboard over
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 1.95m)
- with quadrant style corner bath, w.c., bidet, wash hand basin, separate Triton T90SR electric shower, part tiled wall and Velux window overhead
To the rear is a terraced area (3.6m x 1.2m) enjoying a southerly aspect overlooking the grounds to the rear of the development.
BER No. 113239990
Energy Performance Indicator: 199 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.