- Unique detached residence in the heart of Ballsbridge
- Contemporary style house with exceptionally high standard of design and finish throughout
- Off street parking to front
- Wonderful views over the River Dodder towards Ballsbridge
- Spacious living room, contemporary dining room/kitchen and two double bedrooms
- Small private garden and raised patio areas
- Immediately adjacent to Ballsbridge and Herbert Park including a wide variety of recreational amenities to include the RDS, the AVIVA stadium and adjacent to Herbert Park
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Electronically operated entrance gate, Chubb monitored security and fire system and CCTV system
- Triple Glazing throughout
- Floor area approximately 98sq.m (1,054 sq.ft)
Number 1 Anglesea Road represents an exceptionally high standard of contemporary design and finish throughout. Accommodation is laid out over two floors boasting wonderful light-filled rooms. The reception areas located on the first floor include a large living room with picture window midstream over the River Dodder facing Ballsbridge. A light-filled dining room/kitchen featuring an atrium ceiling enhances the contemporary impact of the overall design. This impact is further heightened by the adjoining first-floor patio with steps down to the second patio and garden.
At ground floor level there are 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms. The master bedroom has access to a patio and garden and has its own bathroom. The second bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and its own wet room. All services are housed in a single utility room on this level.
To the front of the property there is off-street parking for one car located behind electronically operated security gates. To the rear there is a small lawned garden surrounded by an attractive wall with steps rising up to the raised patio accessed off the reception area.
The opportunity to acquire a contemporary detached home in the heart of Ballsbridge rarely comes to the market and therefore viewing of this special dwelling is highly recommended.
No. 1 is exceptionally well located on this much sought after and fashionable road between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge villages, offering a wide selection of amenities within the immediate area including specialist shops, bars, restaurants, various schools, the R.D.S and Herbert Park. The property is also within easy walk of the city centre and offers excellent transport links including Lansdowne Road Dart station and various bus routes with service both Ballsbridge and Donnybrook
- Reception Hall: (1.75m x 4.50m)
- with attractive herringbone parquet floor, feature floor to ceiling radiator, wonderful atrium effect glass overhead and turned staircase leads to the first floor. Door to
- Bedroom 1: (2.80m x 3.70m)
- with picture window to front and opening to
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (2.60m x 0.70m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, hanging space and drawer units. Door to
- Wet Room:
- with contemporary Villeroy & Boch w.h.b., wall-mounted w.c. and Grohe power shower with raindrop shower overhead.
- Inner Hall:
- Chubb alarm system and intercom to hall door.
- Bedroom 2: (3.30m x 4.50m)
- with wardrobes, large picture window and door to side leading to sunken patio with access to rear garden.
- with Villeroy & Boch w.h.b., w.c., Bette bath with Grohe shower over and mirror vanity unit. Door to
- Utility / Comms Room:
- Plumbed for Washing machine and dryer, hot and cold water tanks, gas fired central heating boiler, CCTV monitor, fiber-optic telecom landline, electric and other controls.
- Entrance Hall
- A FEATURE TURNED STAIRCASE LEADS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- Dining Room/Kitchen: (4.75m x 3.10m)
- with dramatic atrium effect ceiling affording maximum levels of natural light overhead, large picture window overlooking garden with views over the River Dodder towards the Herbert Park Hotel and Herbert Park itself, contemporary Nolte matt white kitchen with an extensive range of floor and eye level fitted press units, Miele Halogen hob, Bosch electric oven, Falmec integrated extractor, Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, polished Silstone work surface, solid oak flooring and sliding door leading to a sun terrace. Steps up to
- Living Room: (4.20m x 5.05m)
- with continuation of the oak flooring, large picture window with views over the River Dodder towards Ballsbridge.
There is off street parking to the front of the property for one car. The entire is attractively landscaped with level lawn garden, mature shrubbery and a feature raised patio enjoying wonderful views over the River Dodder.
BER No. 111184933
Energy Performance Indicator: 68.63
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.