- Floor area: 2,000 sq.ft /186 sq.m (including attic room)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Westerly rear garden
- Views over Herbert Park
- Off street car parking
- Excellent kitchen/dining room extension
Anglesea Road is an extremely convenient and popular residential road running from Ballsbridge to Donnybrook with a great selection of specialist shops and restaurants in both locations and easy reach to the N11, Merrion Road, Dublin city centre, UCD Campus, Riverview and the RDS.
Off street parking to front, side access leads to the rear garden which enjoys a westerly aspect and a flagged west facing patio leading to the lawn which runs down to the Dodder.
- Porch Entrance
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hallway (1.35m x 7.4m)
- Shower Room
- with shower, pedestal w.h.b, w.c., tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Drawing Room (4.25m x 4.75)
- with bay window stone, chimney piece and slate hearth, ceiling coving, central rose and double doors to:
- Dining Room (3.55m x 3.9m)
- with cast iron fireplace, slate hearth and door to side.
- Study (4m x 4.05m)
- with cast iron fireplace, amtico floor, double doors to side, range of built in bookshelves and cupboards underneath.
- Kitchen (5.6m x 3.55m)
- with a range of timber fronted wall and floor presses, tiled floor, polished granite work surface, tiled splashback, Bosch ceramic hob, extractor fan, one and a half bowl sink unit, Smeg dishwasher, Whirlpool double oven, Candy microwave, Zanussi fridge-freezer, central island with polished granite and timber work surface, built in larder unit.
- Utility Area
- Plumbed for washer and dryer.
- Breakfast Room (2.85m x 5.5m)
- with maple floor, double doors to rear, windows overlooking rear garden and timber panel vaulted ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- with Jacuzzi bath, Grohe shower with body jets, pair of vanity w.h.b. in timber stands and fossils limestone surround, mirror splash back, w.c., tiled floor, tiled walls, pair of electrically operated Velux skylights
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (5.7m x 3.95m)
- with extensive range of built in wardrobes and bay window overlooking RDS.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.95m)
- with extensive range of wardrobes and views over the Dodder and Herbert Park
- SECOND FLOOR
- Attic Room (5.35m x 3.9m)
- (average) with a pair of Velux windows to front and dormer window overlooking the Dodder and Herbert Park to rear.
BER No. 104865894
Energy Performance Indicator: 371.95
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com