- Delightful Georgian residence
- Excellent Rear Garden 24m x 6.7m (78’9’’ x 22’’)
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Floor Area 1,300 sqft (121 sqm)
- Security Alarm
- Prime Location in heart of Blackrock
Anglesea Avenue runs from Carrysfort Avenue through Sydney Avenue to Mount Merrion Avenue, a short walk from the shops, restaurants, DART and other amenities of Blackrock Village. In the locality there is an abundance of Primary and Secondary Schools, UCD Business School and UCD Campus at Belfield are close to hand. As well as the DART and buses run to and from the City Centre on the Rock Road.
- Hall (1.8m x 7.00m)
- with under stairs store and
- with wc and whb.
- Sitting Room (4.20m x 3.95m)
- fireplace with Victorian Marble chimney piece with cast iron grate.
- Dining Room (4.2m x 3.95m)
- with fireplace cast iron grate and door to garden.
- Kitchen (2.50m x 2.10m)
- with tiled floor and wall and floor presses, gas cooker, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- FIRST FLOOR
- with bath shower over, vanity whb, wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 4.30m)
- with vaulted ceiling, painted marble chimney piece and window overlooking rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (4.10m x 4.80m)
- with painted marble chimney piece and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3 (1.70m x 2.80m)
FRONT GARDEN laid out in lawn REAR GARDEN 24m X 6.7m (78’9’ X 22’’) well planted and predominantly laid out in lawn with original stone walls to either side and pedestrian rear access. There are a number of garden stores, utility room, and boiler house with gas fired boiler and outside wc.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.