- New detached family home and presented in walk in condition with superb family accommodation of approximately 179 sqm (1,926 sqft).
- Excellent residential location within walking distance of amenities of both Rathfarnham Village and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre.
- Landscaped and lawned rear garden which extends to approximately 40ft with paved patio for al fresco dining.
- Fully fitted integrated Cube kitchen with integrated appliances including Neff Induction hob, Neff double oven, Whirlpool dishwasher complete with Silkstone countertops by Miller Brothers.
- Innovated air to water heat pump system providing energy efficient & cost effective central heating and hot water complete with Heatmiser wall panel controls.
- Low maintenance high-quality external finish with a mix of attractive brick and render.
- Carlson double glazed windows throughout.
Butterfield Park is a popular mature residential road, located in the heart of Rathfarnham. It is a well-established residential location due to its proximity to a number of excellent local schools including Loreto Grange Road, St. Mary’s Grange Road, Loreto High School Beaufort, Templeogue College, Terenure College and The High School Rathgar. There are excellent
transport links in the immediate area making Dublin city centre an easy commute, with the M50 being minutes away. Recreational amenities are in abundance with St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park, local sporting clubs including hockey, rugby and nearby golf clubs.
- Entrance Hall: (2.0m x 8.6m)
- wood floor with under stairs storage and access to
- Downstairs Guest W.C.: (1.5m x 1.4m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and window overlooking the side passage.
- Utility Area: (1.5m x 1.4m)
- countertop unit, overhead storage cupboards, door leading out to the side passage.
- Sitting Room: (4.3m x 5.3m)
- to the front with large bay window, open fireplace with stone surround, black insert, granite hearth and centre rose light fitting.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Area: (6.5m x 13.0m)
- open plan to the rear of the property, with wooden floor throughout and recessed downlights.
- Kitchen: (6.5m x 4.0m)
- with a range of eye and floor level units, sink overlooking the rear garden, Neff Induction hob, extractor fan above, double Neff oven, integrated fridge freezer, larder shelf unit, drawers, Whirlpool dishwasher, pull-out bin storage, island unit/breakfast bar provides additional storage. Kitchen counter tops are white and silver silkstone.
- Living Area: (3.8m x 4.2m)
- built-in fireplace with Stovax solid stove burner. Two large picture windows to the side provide additional light.
- Dining Area: (4.7m x 4.8m)
- French patio door directly out to the rear patio with Velux windows.
- with access to walk-in hot press and to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (3.4m x 3.8m)
- overlooking the front, with wood floor and access to
- Ensuite: (1.8m x 1.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and walk-in shower unit with large shower heads, recessed shelving and shower rail.
- Bedroom 2: (3.0m x 3.9m)
- spacious double room to the front with wood floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.8m x 2.8m)
- spacious room with window to side.
- Bedroom 4: (2.7m x 3.5m)
- to the rear with wood floor.
- Bedroom 5: (3.2m x 3.5m)
- to the rear, wood floor and access to
- Ensuite: (1.2m x 2.4m)
- w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower unit with two hose head, towel rail, window to side.
- Family Bathroom: (1.9m x 2.3m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, pumped shower with hose above, recessed tiles and window to side.
A small red brick wall boarders the front of the property which opens up on to a pebble and path area providing access for off-street car parking. Access to the rear is provided by two side passages running either side of the property which have been paved. To the rear a patio area and lawned garden awaits, with outside tap and lighting. The garden measures approximately 9.5m x 10m (40ft in length).
BER No. 109761759
Energy Performance Indicator: 61.87 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org