Briefly the accommodation consists of an enclosed porched entrance that opens into a generous reception hall with understairs storage. There are two excellent interconnecting reception rooms, a sitting room to the front and dining room to the rear that steps down into the sunroom that is also accessible from the kitchen/breakfast room. There is a utility and an outside w.c. here also.
Upstairs there is an exceptionally generous landing that opens into three excellent bedrooms, a separate w.c., a bathroom and a shelved hot press. A hatch from the landing to the attic pulls down with a Stira ladder and the attic is partly floored for storage.
The rear garden is a particular feature of the property and measures approximately 22m (72ft) in length with a sunny south easterly orientation. It would offer immense potential for further development to extend the property to the rear.
Although the property has been superbly maintained, a new purchaser would upgrade and modernise the property to their own style and flair.
The location of the property would be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in the hugely popular Blackrock location as it is surrounded by an excellent selection of schools, shopping facilities, churches, sporting and recreational venues as well as wonderful transport via the bus, DART and LUAS. The N11 and M50 provide ease of access to the city centre, the airport and nationwide.
- Enclosed Porched Entrance (1.5m x 0.7m)
- with sliding door, tiled floor and opens into the
- Reception Hall (1.8m x 5.4m)
- with enclosed fuse board, telephone point, Dimplex storage heater and understairs storage with digital security alarm unit
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 5m)
- with bay window to the front, open marble fireplace with raised marble hearth, Dimplex storage heater and bi-folding doors that open into the
- Dining Room (3.3m x 4.9m)
- with open tiled fireplace and tiled hearth, Dimplex storage heater and glazed door that opens out to the sunroom
- Kitchen (2.4m x 3.8m)
- with a range of fitted press units, drawers, Hotpoint standalone cooker, space for Zanussi fridge/freezer, hatch through to the dining room and cupboard door that opens to the pantry
- Sunroom (4.9m x 1.8m)
- with door to outside w.c. which is plumbed for washing machine and door to the rear garden
- Landing (2.4m x 4m)
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder, Dimplex storage heater and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 3.6m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 5.1m)
- with bay window and window seat with storage under, open fireplace with tiled surround and a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 4.8m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround and picture window overlooking the rear garden
- Shower Room
- with step in Triton T90SI tiled shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under and tiled walls
- Separate W.C.
- with w.c. and tiled walls
- Overall Floor Area
- 5.9m x 9.5m x 2 + 0.5m x 2.8m (bay window) + 4.9m x 1.8m
- the rear garden faces east, is laid out with raised flower beds, rockeries, planting, shrubbery and is well walled with two outhouses and a patio area. It measures approximately 22m in length.
BER No. 113127955
Energy Performance Indicator: 322.02
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.