- Beautifully extended family home of approximately 100 sq.m. ( 1082 sq. ft.).
- Excellently located within this highly desirable development.
- Ample off street car parking.
- Beautifully presented high gloss kitchen with integrated Neff appliances.
- Blinds, curtains, integrated Neff Kitchen appliances are included in the sale.
The property has been extremely well maintained and tastefully presented by the current owners offering a very fine family home ready to walk into. The bright well-proportioned accommodation is laid out over two floors and extends to approximately 100sq.m. (1082 sq.ft.). The welcoming entrance hallway leads to a modern open plan kitchen and dining area, fitted with an excellent range of high gloss kitchen unit and French door providing direct access to the paved and lawned rear garden. Overlooking the front of the property is a very fine sitting room with feature fireplace and bay window. A guest w.c. and utility room complete with downstairs accommodation. Upstairs on the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms, master bedroom en-suite and a modern fully tiled family bathroom. The property also benefits from an attractive paved and lawned rear garden with side access and ample off street parking for two cars.
Airpark is located off Stocking Lane in the heart of Rathfarnham, approximately 10km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15b, Access to the M50 is local at exit 12 ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall: (2.0m x 4.7m)
- hard wood door, wood floor and door to under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (3.6m x 5.5m)
- wood floor, bay window, fireplace with marble surround with gas inset, shelving and centre light fitting.
- Kitchen: (5.7m x 3.4m)
- spans the width of the back of the property, wood floor, excellent range of eye and floor level high gloss units with pull-out corner drawer, integrated fridge freezer, wood effect kitchen countertop, five ring gas hob with Neff extractor fan above, Neff double oven, Neff integrated microwave, stainless steel sink and French door out to the rear garden. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (2.0m x 1.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b., window to rear and tiled floor. Also in use as a Laundry Room with high level storage units, counter-top, washing machine and an Ideal gas boiler.
- hotpress and access to the attic via pull-down Stira, floored for storage.
- Master Bedroom: (4.0m x 3.0m)
- bank of floor to ceiling mirrored sliding wardrobes and large window overlooking the front. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.0m x .5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., shower with pumped unit, window to side, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 3.3m)
- spacious double room.
- Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 3.1m)
- with window overlooking the front and built-in double wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (1.9m x 2.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with pumped power shower with a Monsoon shower head, recessed lighting, fully tiled floor and walls.
- partially floored for storage with pull down Stira.
Ample off-street car parking to both the front and side of the property on a cobble lock driveway. The rear garden extends to approximately 10m, landscaped and presented in excellent condition with a sandstone patio area perfect for al fresco dining, and leads to a spacious lawn, a garden shed provides additional storage and the side passage provides access from front to back.
BER No. 101458800
Energy Performance Indicator: 164.73 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.