- Outstanding modern red brick bay windowed family residence
- Superbly proportioned and tastefully presented accommodation
- One of Dublin’s most prestigious and convenient locations only 2.5 miles south of Dublin City and a five minute walk from the Dart
- South facing recently landscaped rear garden overlooking the grounds of St. Michael’s College
- Luxuriously appointed kitchen and bathrooms
- Thermostatically controlled power showers
- Under floor heating throughout
- Brass ironmongery light switches and sockets in principle reception rooms
- Video intercom
- Floor area approximately 185sq.m (1,990sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances
- Service Charge: €2,400 per annum
Ailesbury Wood is an exclusive development of only sixteen luxurious homes combining classic elegance with modern conveniences, built circa 2003 by expert craftsmen using the best of modern materials to include Avon red brick facade, blue bangor slates, natural granite sills and surrounds, hardwood windows, Villeroy and Boch bathrooms and concrete floors throughout.
Ailesbury Wood is located off Ailesbury Road, a leafy, tree lined road with some of the country’s finest residences. This prestigious address enjoys huge convenience being positioned in the heart of Dublin 4 only 2.5 miles south of Dublin City and a five minute walk to the Dart. There are a huge array of conveniences at hand including the RDS, Herbert Park, The Aviva Stadium, local rugby clubs including Bective Wanderers, Lansdowne and Old Wesley. Also close at hand is the Merrion Shopping Centre, Sandymount Village, renowned restaurants and many of the country’s finest schools including Blackrock College, St. Michael’s, St. Andrews, UCD Belfield and Trinity College.
- Reception Hall (2.64m x 6.5m)
- magnificent marble tiled floor, ceiling coving, centre rose and cloaks cupboard.
- Downstairs w.c.
- with wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and part timber panelled walls.
- Drawing Room (6m x 5.8m)
- with very fine marble fire place with reeded brass inset, gas coal effect fire, solid oak timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose and magnificent bay window overlooking front.
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.67m)
- attractive marble fire place with reeded brass inset, slate surround and hearth, gas fire inset, oak floors and French doors open out to south facing garden and door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.73m x 7.86m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses & drawer units, double stainless steel ovens, five ring Neff ceramic hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, Neff integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, very fine marble tiled flooring, double doors to rear garden, door leading to side passage and newly fitted gas fired boiler.
- with access to the attic, hotpress, built in shelving.
- Master Bedroom (4.64m x 7.54m)
- (to include the walk in wardrobe & ensuite) ceiling coving, centre rose, door leading to balcony overlooking playing fields. open arch to dressing room with built in hanging cupboards.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with travertine style marble bathroom with corner shower, wc, vanity whb, bath with shower over & heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 (4.07m x 2.53m)
- with window to side and front, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.07m)
- with window to side and front, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, centre rose and door to en suite.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with wash hand basin, w.c., shower unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (2.5m x 2.7m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, window to the front, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Family Bathroom
- with w.c., wash hand basin, bath with shower over, part tiled walls, tiled floor and Velux roof light.
- To the front of the property there is designated parking for 2 cars while to the rear there is a magnificent south facing landscaped garden with granite paving slabs, lawn, cut stone granite wall, gated side passage and built in storage area.
BER No. 105906796
Energy Performance Indicator: 177.4 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.