- - Attractive Edwardian family home
- - Beautifully proportioned reception rooms.
- - Superbly positioned between Donnybrook and Ballsbridge
- - Period features to include cornice work and fireplaces
- - Outstanding south facing rear garden extending to approx. 95m (310ft) in length which features a greenhouse and Shomera.
- - Excellent off street parking.
- - Floor area approx. 350sqm (3,765sq.ft)
- - Oil fired central heating.
57 Ailesbury Road offers versatile family accommodation extending to approx. 350sqm (3,765sq.ft) This attractive, family home is nicely set back from Ailesbury Road and offers well -proportioned , bright accommodation laid out over three levels. There are many beautiful period features intact and accommodation briefly includes an inviting entrance hallway, seven generous bedrooms, beautiful reception rooms with many period features intact , a fitted kitchen/breakfast room, study and conservatory. A particular feature of this fine property is the outstanding south facing gardens. Extending to approximately 95m (311ft) the garden is mainly laid in lawn and includes a Seomra and greenhouse. There is a good selection of mature shrubs and trees and the gardens are beautifully maintained. To the front there is a drive way providing ample off street parking.
This magnificent family residence is well positioned on Ailesbury Road positioned approximately 4km (2.5 miles) from St. Stephen’s Green in the heart of Dublin 4 close to shops and a wide variety of schools and recreational facilities within the area. This is a deservedly popular residential location due to its close proximity to the financial and business districts of the city. A variety of schools are close by and both Trinity College and University College Dublin are within easy reach.
- Entrance Hall (3.4m x 6.9m)
- inviting reception hall with brick & slate chimney piece, oak floor
- Guest w.c
- bath, w.c., vanity wash hand basin.
- Drawing Room (5.2m x 6.1m)
- Bay window overlooking the front garden, timber fireplace, cast iron surround, marble hearth, ceiling coving, picture rail
- Sitting Room (4.7m x 8m)
- White marble chimney piece, two feature alcoves, ceiling coving, double doors to conservatory.
- Study (3.9m x 3.3m)
- Coalbrook Dale stove, built in shelving
- Utility Room
- Range of storage presses, tiled floor, washing machine, dryer, sink, freezer.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.7m x 5.8m)
- Wall & floor presses, sink unit, range master, five ring stainless steel range with double oven, extractor hood, dishwasher
- Conservatory (4.8m x 4.9m)
- Antico floor
- First Floor
- Attractive staircase with pitched pine handrail leading to first floor.
- Family Room (4.8m x 5.3m)
- Marble chimney piece, slate surround & hearth, window & french door looking down rear garden, built in shelving with cuboards under.
- Balcony (5.3m x 2.85m)
- quarry tiled floor
- Master Bedroom (5.8m x 5.2m)
- (to front) bay window, three built in wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- large step in shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor & walls, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.2m x 4.2m)
- vanity wash hand basin, wardrobe, door out to balcony.
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 4m)
- wardrobe, window overlooking rear garden
- Family Bathroom (2.8m x 3.3m)
- shower, bath, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- staircase leading to second floor.
- shower, bath, w.c, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls,
- Bedroom 4 (3.8m x 2.7m)
- Bedroom 5 (3.5m x 4.2m)
- Bedroom 6 (4.2m x 3.6m)
- feature cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 7 (3.7m x 5m)
- A particular feature of this fine property is the outstanding south facing gardens. Extending to approximately 95m (311ft) the garden is mainly laid in lawn and includes a Seomra and greenhouse. There is a good selection of mature shrubs and trees and the gardens are beautifully maintained. To the front there is a drive way providing ample off street parking.
BER No. 111964268
Energy Performance Indicator: 335.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.