- Outstanding period residence extending to approx 480sqm / 5,200sqft
- A stunning combination of contemporary flair and classical Victorian elegance
- Five beautiful reception rooms
- Five generous bedrooms, three ensuite
- Beautifully maintained south facing garden extending to approximately 19m
- Ample off-street car parking
- One of Dublin’s premier addresses located in the heart of Ballsbridge Dublin 4
- Security alarm system
- Light fittings included
- Fitted carpets & blinds included
- Heat recovery system
- Gas fired central heating (part underfloor heating)
A particular feature of this beautiful family home is the south facing rear garden extending to approximately 19m in length, which is mainly laid in lawn and features a substantial feature brick patio barbeque area. To the front of the property there is ample off street car parking. 9 Ailesbury Road has been beautifully maintained by the current owners, and extends to approximately 480sqm / 5,167sqft.
Ailesbury Road is a prestigious road situated in the heart of Ballsbridge. This leafy treelined road is home to some of the country’s finest residences. A prestigious address enjoying a vast array of amenities in the immediate area, Ailesbury Road is positioned a mere 3.5km from St Stephen’s Green.
- Accessed via flight of granite steps, inner support, tiled floor, hall door.
- Entrance Hall (2.45m x 4.4m)
- ceiling coving, centre rose, oak flooring, attractive arch window to side, arch to inner hall.
- Inner Hall (5.35m x 1.9m)
- ceiling coving, centre rose, oak flooring.
- Study (3.65m x 5.65m)
- oak floor, picture window overlooking rear
- Music Room (4.95m x 3.5m)
- ceiling coving, centre rose, marble chimney piece, slate hearth, herringbone floor, sliding doors through to drawing room.
- Drawing Room (6.2m x 4.95m)
- Pair of picture windows overlooking front, herringbone floor, cornice work, centre rose, carved marble chimney piece, doors through to
- Second Drawing Room (4.75m x 6.95m)
- (into bay) cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, bay window overlooking rear garden, herringbone floor, cornice work, centre rose.
- Cloakroom & w.c. (2.75m x 2.6m)
- Cast iron fireplace, with w.c. off - w.c., vanity wash hand basin with marble surround, cupboard under, oak floor.
- LOWER LEVEL
- Flight of stairs to
- Family Room (4.5m x 7.2m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, oak floor, pair of folding doors to brick patio & garden.
- Cloaks hanging Area & Lobby
- pair of doors opening to garden
- Office (5.3m x 2.15m)
- built in desks, cupboards with shelving, filing cabinets, comms store, oak floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (13m x 4.25m)
- Miele double oven, Miele 5 ring gas hob, Miele extractor fan, Miele wine cav, polished terazzo work surface, built in wall & floor presses, Miele fridge & freezer, Miele dishwasher, centre island with extensive marble top, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast area with further terazzo worksurface & extensive presses. Two sets of concertina doors, 4 & 6, opening out onto brick terrace.
- Downstairs Hall
- Terazzo shelf, store under, hanging area.
- Utility Room
- Miele dryer, Miele washing machine, Terazzo work surface, stainless steel sink unit, wall & floor presses, tiled floor, opening to plant room.
- Plant Room
- Gas fired central heating boiler
- Shower Room
- large walk-in shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., stone work surface, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 5 (5.85m x 4.75m)
- extensive range of wardrobes, opening to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- large marble tiled shower, free standing bath, pair of vanity wash hand basins with marble splash back, w.c.,
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- stairs to
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 5.65m)
- Views south over St Michael's & up towards 3 Rock Mountain. built in wardrobes, dressing table with mirror over, door to ensuite
- Ensuite Shower Room (3.75m x 2.65m)
- Fossilised limestone tiled walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., cast iron fireplace, heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (6.15m x 4.95m)
- Extensive built in wardrobes, ceiling coving, two windows overlooking front, door to ensuite
- Ensuite Bathroom (3.6m x 4.9m)
- Oval Victoria & Albert bath with swan neck tap, built in Aquavision television, pair of vanity wash hand basins, with limestone surround, cupboards under, cast iron fireplace, steam shower with limestone tiling, heated towel rail, w.c.
- Bedroom 3 (6.15m x 4.75m)
- Extensive wardrobes, cast iron fireplace, views south over St Michael's towards Three Rock.
- Shower Room
- Marble tiled shower & floor, shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, large fitted medicine cabinet, heated towel rail.
- SECOND FLOOR RETURN
- southerly views
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 2.8m)
- cast iron fireplace, built in wardrobes.
As previously mentioned, a particular feature of this fine period property is the south facing garden extending to approximately 19m in length, which is mainly laid in lawn and includes a feature barbeque patio area, accessed from the modern kitchen/dining room, pedestrian rear access. To the front of the property there is extensive off street parking with vehicular access and a gravelled driveway.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.