- Approximately 245 sqm (2,637 sqft) of well-proportioned family accommodation
- Generous off-street carparking behind electronic gates
- CCTV cameras throughout
- Splendid rear garden with Shomera
- Choice residential location off Sydney Parade Avenue with all amenities on the doorstep
- Top of the range kitchen appliances
- State of the art wine cellar
- Gas fired central heating
The property enjoys a pleasant position on this mature tree lined residential road, just off Sydney Parade Avenue and generates a welcoming atmosphere, with nicely proportioned rooms and accommodation extending to approximately 245 sqm (2,637 sqft). A home that has obviously been exceptionally well maintained and upgraded in recent years, No. 3 now provides excellent family accommodation well laid out over two levels.
There is a hedged and gravel front garden providing ample off-street parking behind electronic gates. Across the road from the front of the house there is also an area of garden laid out in lawn. The rear garden is undoubtedly a pleasant feature and is laid out in level lawn providing privacy and seclusion and further benefits from a Shomera room to the rear which is ideal for a home office or gym.
Ailesbury Gardens is a choice location, a lovely tree lined road a short walk from Sandymount Strand and Promenade, a delightful marine area to enjoy nearby. As well as Sydney Parade DART Station, there is also a city centre bus service on Merrion Road and the house is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Sandymount. Other amenities include the Merrion shopping centre, St. Vincent’s Hospital, the UCD Belfield Campus and Herbert Park.
- Entrance Hall (2.10m x 7.00m)
- with very fine Amtico flooring and fully-fitted climate controlled wine cellar off.
- Family Room (4.17m x 4.13m)
- with painted chimneypiece, fitted shelving, desk, radiator cover and window overlooking front.
- Drawing Room (3.90m x 4.70m)
- with painted timber chimneypiece, slate hearth, copper hood, ceiling coving and two windows overlooking front.
- Living Area (2.70m x 3.90m)
- with marble floor and double doors to
- Garden Room/Dining Room (3.00m x 5.30m)
- with window looking onto courtyard and Amtico floor.
- Family Room (4.20m x 6.05m)
- with Amtico floor, double folding doors to garden, recessed lighting, solid fuel cast iron stove with slate hearth, surround sound music system and arch to
- Kitchen (2.50m x 5.50m)
- with Amtico floor, AEG multi-function oven sous vide facility, AEG/Miele warming drawer, Miele built-in pressure cooker, Miele builtin coffee machine, stainless steel work surface with Miele salamandar, two ring gas hob and two ring induction hob, Miele stainless steel extractor hood, Quooker instant hot water tap, built-in Miele microwave, Fisher Paykel two drawer dishwasher and door to rear garden.
- with wc, pedestal whb and Amtico floor.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Master Bedroom (6.10m x 4.20m)
- with built-in sliding wardrobes and door to
- with large corner shower, vanity whb on glazed stand, marble tiled walls and floor and separate w.c. and pedestal w.h.b.
- Family Bathroom (X.80m x 3.60m)
- with marble tiled floor and walls, heated towel rail, freestanding oval bath, w.c., large pedestal whb, mirror-fronted medicine cabinet and corner shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 4.87m)
- with built-in wardrobe and painted chimneypiece.
- Bedroom 3 (3.90m x 2.58m)
- with stairs up to attic mezzanine and built-in cupboard under the stairs.
- Bedroom 4 (2.20m x 4.00m)
- with window to front.
- To the front of the property there is ample off-street parking behind electronic gates together with a lawn area across the road that is included with the property
BER No. 110889045
Energy Performance Indicator: 245.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.