- 6 bedroom detached residence.
- Excellent living accommodation
- Burglar alarm
- Neighbourhood watch
- Onsite well
- Situated on 0.5 acre
- Numerous woodland walks at your doorstep
- Excellent potential for further development.
- Close to local amenities
- Floor area approximately 194sq.m (2,088.ft).
There is ample parking for several cars. The water supply is from a spring well, 142ft deep, drilled through solid rock in 1988 and provides an excellent supply ever since.
The house is set in a mature garden, including a small woodland area. On one side there is open access to the Sugarloaf and on the other, there is also a piece of common land, which is a haven for wildlife.
A few minutes down the road is the village of Kilmacanogue and the N11, with frequent bus connections to Dublin and Bray, with its Dart service, ideal for travel to work or college. Kilmacanogue has an excellent primary school and there are several schools to choose from in Bray.
The accommodation extends to approx. 194m2 (2,088 sq.ft). This includes a self-contained section and garden as part of the house. It briefly comprises: living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, separate lounge and bedroom/study, 6 bedrooms (master ensuite) and 2 bathrooms. (This includes a own door, living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom of ancillary accommodation along with its own separate garden).
Avoca Handweavers is only a 3 minute drive away and there is the local Circle K garage nearby. With a short journey to Greystones, all your needs will be catered for with a wonderful selection of bistros, boutiques, restaurants and shops, churches and a large number of highly regarded schools.
A host of sport and leisure clubs abound in the area including football, rugby, tennis and GAA. There is a great choice of renowned golf clubs including Powerscourt, Greystones, Delgany and Druids Glen which are all within a short distance from the property. There is easy access to local bus stops, and the DART station in Bray less than 15 minutes away. Being just a short drive away from the N11, the property gives easy access to the city centre and is also close to the nearby towns of Enniskerry, Bray and Greystones.
- Hall: (6.25m x 2.05m)
- Bright entrance hall. Partly tiled floor and wooden floor.
- Living/Dining Room: (8.27m x 4.56m)
- Large reception room. Wooden floor. Feature wooden surround fireplace with tile and cast iron inset. Storage cupboard. Wood burning stove. Access to the side.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: (5.37m x 5.18m)
- Fully fitted kitchen. Parquet flooring and tiled floor. Storage cupboards. Island countertop.
- Internal hall: (4.9m x 1.12m)
- Wooden floor. Access to the side.
- Reception room 2: (4.15m x 4.05m)
- Wooden floor. Woodburning stove.
- Reception room/Bedroom 7: (4.28m x 2.96m)
- (to the left side) Wooden floor.
- Fitted Kitchen.
- wc, whb
- Bedroom 1: (4.71m x 3.43m)
- Large bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Phone point.
- Ensuite: (2.38m x 1.76m)
- wc, whb. Bath with shower attachment. Tild floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.78m x 3.00m)
- (to the rear) Double bedroom. Wooden Floor.
- Bedroom 3: (4.26m x 2.76m)
- Double bedroom. Wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.47m x 1.46m)
- wc, whb. Tiled walls and floor.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 4: (3.95m x 3.15m)
- Double bedroom overlooking grounds. Views of the Sugarloaf.
- Bedroom 5: (2.38m x 2.03m)
- (middle bedroom)
- Bedroom 6: (3.84m 2.52m)
- Double bedroom.
Set amidst private beautiful grounds extending to approximately 0.5 acre / 0.20 hectares. The grounds are afforded a high degree of privacy and are not directly overlooked to the front, side or rear. The grounds have the benefit of further development or extension of the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 111105618
Energy Performance Indicator: 743.57 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.