- A short stroll to Enniskerry village.
- 4 bedroom detached residence.
- Excellent off street car parking.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Own tennis court on site.
- Excellent potential for further development.
- Floor area approximately 160sq.m (1,722.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of: Porch, Hall, living room, sun room, kitchen/breakfast area, 4 bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom.
Enniskerry Village is renowned for its ambience, flower filled natural fountain and sought after cafes and hostelries as well as local shopping, chemists and boutiques and is a sought after location for easy family living.
The area is highly accessible with easy access to the N11 and M50, major shopping centres in Bray and Cornelscourt and excellent local schools including St Mary’s and St Gerard’s School are within a short walk. The Bray DART, Cherrywood LUAS together with the 44 bus route also provides commuter access to central Dublin.
The lovely walks and country ambiance is unparrelled in South County Dublin and North Wicklow with Powerscourt and Summerhill almost on the doorstep as well
- Entrance Porch:
- with veranda area overlooking garden / tennis court to front.
- Entrance Hall: (3.5m x 2.7m)
- with tiled floor, storage / cloakroom area and staircase leading to upper floor. Door to
- Bathroom: (0.50m x 2.15m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment and part tiled wall.
- Living / Dining Room: (8.50m x 4.05m)
- with feature fireplace with brass canopy and raised hearth. Window overlooking garden to front, sliding door leading to rear garden. Door to kitchen. Door to
- Sunroom: (5.30m x 2.90m)
- with door to rear and side.
- Kitchen: (4.2m x 2.35m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, electric hob, window overlooking dining room and window overlooking garden to side. Opening to
- Breakfast Area: (1.85m x 2.50m)
- with door to rear and sliding door to Dining Room.
- Rear Hallway: (2.50m x 1.00m)
- Bedroom 1: (4.20m x 3.70m)
- with window to front and side.
- Bedroom 2: (4.20m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom / Dressing Room: (4.90m x 3.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit under, bath, separate shower and bidet.
- Living Area: (3.25m x 3.00m)
- with eaves storage and large velux window.
- Bedroom 3: (6.30m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: (3.00m x 3.00m)
Set amidst private beautiful maintained grounds extending to approximately 0.5 acre / 0.20 hectares. The grounds are afforded a high degree of privacy and are not directly overlooked to the front, side or rear. The grounds have the benefit of a large tarmacadam tennis court which could provide potential for further development or extension of the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission. There is also an outhouse and three storage sheds in the rear garden.
BER No. 109095422
Energy Performance Indicator: 446.54 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com