- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street car parking and a garage
- Service charge €720 per annum
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Close to Sandymount Village and Strand
- Floor area approximately: 79sqm (850 sqft)
The property is superbly located in this quiet, gated development, off strand road within a short stroll of Sandymount village with all its amenities including shops, schools, restaurants, sports clubs, the DART and the strand. The city centre, IFSC and Merrion shopping centres are within a short drive.
- Reception Hall (1.50m x 3.10m)
- with strorage cupboard, laminate timber floor and door to
- Kitchen / Living Room
- Living Room (3.95m x 6.00m)
- with fireplace with electric fire inset and sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.25m x 2.85m)
- well fitted with a range of gloss press and drawer units, Bosch dishwasher, plumed for a washing machine, Whirlpool four ring hob with oven beneath and extractor hood over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and the kitchen houses the gas fired central heating boiler.
- Bedroom 1 (to the front) (4.00m x 2.95m)
- with fitted wardrobes, fitted dresser and door to
- Ensuite (2.55m x 1.65m)
- with bath with shower over, wc, whb, tiled walls and floors
- Bedroom 2 (to the rear) (4.00m x 2.55m)
- with fitted wardrobes and fitted dresser.
- comprising wc, whb and bath with shower over and tiled floor.
To the front there is communal off street car parking and a lawned and fenced rear garden measuring approximately 10.30m (44ft) in length. There is also a garage to the rear which is included in the sale.
BER No. 109705913
Energy Performance Indicator: 188.19
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com