- Extensively renovated mid terrace two storey period property
- Handsome full brick façade with granite lintels and ornate detail
- Double glazed traditional sash windows
- Characteristic high ceilings throughout
- Self-contained kitchen to front with contemporary fitted kitchen units
- Gas fired central heating
- Two original fireplaces
- Conservatory/sun lounge to rear with south facing aspect
- Rear open air patio area with south facing aspect
- Contemporary bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Convenient to city centre
- Situated in vibrant Dublin 7 neighbourhood
- Floor Area approximately 65 sqm
Is a most convenient location, in a warm and welcoming neighbourhood ideal for young families within walking distance of the Phoenix Park, Grangegorman DIT Campus, Smithfield, Stoneybatter and Dublin city centre and well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, and shopping. There are a selection of good schools nearby including D7 Educate Together in Grangegorman and new Broombridge Educate Together in Cabra. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away in Smithfield. The 46 A bus route (under 1 minute from the house – bus to city centre frequency at peak times is every 7 minutes). The property is well positioned for ease off access to all of the major motorways, and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (2.25m x 1.05m)
- Entrance hall with high ceiling and ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen: (2.75m x 2.20m)
- Kitchen with floor and wall mounted rustic style units, good counter space, ample storage, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for dishwasher.
- Living Room: (3.50m x 3.95m)
- Living room with high ceiling, timber floor, feature fireplace and picture window looking south into the conservatory.
- Back Hall: (1.55m x 0.80m)
- Sun Room/Conservatory: (2.40m x 2.40m)
- Sun room with south facing aspect, ceramic tiled floor and door to rear patio area.
- Open Air Patio Area: (2.05m x 2.40m)
- Rear patio with decking area.
- Bathroom: (2.95m x 1.35m)
- Tiled shower room with shower unit with electric shower, WC, WHB and window overlooking patio area.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Landing: (0.95m x 0.90m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.30m x 4.05m)
- Double bedroom with feature fireplace and window overlooking street to the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.25m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom with south facing aspect overlooking rear court yard.
BER No. 106772791
Energy Performance Indicator: 297.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.