- Substantial detached family home offering deceptively spacious accommodation of approximately 181 sqm (1948 sqft).
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, dining, living room running the width of house to the rear.
- Fitted carpets, custom blinds, integrated appliances and barna shed are included in the sale.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Wired for surround sound.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Monitored alarm system.
Upon entering it is evident to see that no expense has been spared during the renovations of this family home. Greeted by a spacious and welcoming tiled entrance hall with guest w.c. and offering plenty of storage with both a cloakroom and storage area. Large oak double doors lead into a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living area, spanning the width of the property to the rear and provides access directly to the low maintenance garden. This area is sure to be the hub of the home. The kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of cupboards, integrated appliances and comes complete with an island unit / breakfast bar. The living area’s focal point is without a doubt the brick built open fireplace. A fully fitted utility area houses the boiler and provides access to a gated side passage. A further spacious living room overlooking the front completes the downstairs accommodation. On the first floor there are four great sized bedrooms, most with built in wardrobes, the master features a fully tiled en suite shower room. A further flight of stairs takes you to a converted attic offering 294sqft, currently in use as a den/home office, benefiting from velux windows with doors to storage. To the front there is parking for two cars, a lawned and planted area. The property further benefits from dual side aspect both of which are gated. The rear garden is presented in a low maintenance manor and has been landscaped to include a putting green, paved patio area raised flower beds which are planted with an abundance of mature shrubs and trees providing great screening and an excellent degree of privacy. A barna style shed to the rear provides additional storage.
Rathfarnham is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall: (2.20m x 5.80m)
- with tiled floor, centre ceiling fitting and down lights. Door to two cloakroom, comms room.
- Guest WC: (1.80m x 1.60m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled wall, w.c., wash hand basin with under sink storage, mirror storage.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: (9.30m x 8.0m)
- oak wood wide plank floor, an excellent range of cupboards with an island unit complete with granite worktops, larder units, Neff four ring hob, Neff single oven, dishwasher, drawers, stainless steel bowl and a half with swan neck tap, velux windows, down lights, Neff American style fridge freezer, stone open fireplace, expands the width of the house to the rear and door to
- Utility Room: (1.60m x 2.70m)
- with stainless steel sink, washing machine, dryer, storage, door to side passage and boiler.
- Living Room: (3.20m x 6.20m)
- overlooks the front, down lights, two sets of double doors into the hallway, back into the family room at the rear.
- spacious landing with down lights.
- Bedroom 1: (3.70m x 5.30m)
- Master to the front with speaker system, down lights, built in wardrobes, door to
- En Suite: (1.90m x 1.70m)
- with tiled floors and walls, pumped shower unit, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin with storage underneath and down lights.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 2.70m)
- to rear
- Bedroom 3: (3.80m x 2.70m)
- to the rear with down lights and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.20m x 3.00m)
- to the front with down lights.
- Attic: (3.70m x 7.50m)
- with velux windows, down lights, and door into eaves storage.
Located within a cul de sac with low maintenance cobble lock driveway to the front. A lawn bordered with mature planting. The property benefits from dual gated side access. The rear garden offers a paved patio area along side a putting green perfect for the avid golf fan. Further storage is available with a Barna style shed to the rear. The property is surrounded by mature planting offering a high degree of privacy throughout.
BER No. 104184148
Energy Performance Indicator: 145.54 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.