- Gas central heating
- Excellent location 10 mins from city centre
- Extended to rear
- Two car driveway
Renovated and extended 6 years ago, the property offers an attractive mix of originality and modern living. A single storey extension to rear makes the absolute most of the space available and allows for both a downstairs W.C and utility room. Double glazed doors, a window and velux provide great natural light and maximise the benefits of the bright, west facing rear garden.
Accommodation comprises of a sitting room, den / family room, guest w.c, kitchen / dining room and utility all at ground floor level. The first floor is home to two bedrooms and family bathroom.
No. 91 has an enclosed mature garden to rear with barna shed, a lawned garden to front with two car driveway and benefits from a west facing rear aspect allowing ample afternoon sun.
The properties size and location should ensure it will attract interest from first time buyers, those looking to trade down and even investors looking for a strong rental income without the costs associated with apartment management fees.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this charming property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall (4.2m x 1.8m)
- Welcoming entrance hall with tiled floor and under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room (4.3m x 3.2m)
- Cosy, front facing sitting room with timber flooring, open solid fuel fireplace, coving and built in alcove units.
- Kitchen/Dining (5.0m x 3.0m)
- Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with soft close hinges and extensive units at eye and floor level with ample worktop space. Double patio doors provide both access to the garden and lots of natural light and a window and velux ensure the light reaches t
- Den/Family Room (3.9m x 2.8m)
- A cosy space just off the kitchen with a mix of tile and timber flooring. Ideal as a workspace / playroom, the den has built in storage that doubles as seating.
- Utility Room (3.8m x 3.1m)
- Spacious, and with a velux window and door to garden, bright utility room with wall to wall fitted units at floor and eye level and single drainer sink. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Guest WC (2.3m x 0.9m)
- Contemporary two piece suite fitted with tiled flooring. A clever light tube brings natural light into the W.C.
- Landing (0.8m x 2.4m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 5.0m)
- Spacious bedroom over looking the front garden. Cast iron fireplace and timber flooring provide authentic originality.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.5m)
- A bright rear facing bedroom with original cast iron fireplace and timber flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.2m x 2.4m)
- Fully and attractively tiled with contemporary 4 piece suite including shower cubicle and bath.
The property sits well back from the road with a beautifully bright enclosed lawned rear garden with mature planting, patio area and garden shed. A lawned front garden is separated from the two car driveway by an attractive picket fence.
BER No. 104493234
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.38 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.