- Secure gated development (Residents access only)
- Private parking for two cars within a secure underground garage
- Annual service charge of € 2,369 (subject to review)
- Stunning contemporary designer kitchen from Boffi
- Polished stone worktops and concealed lighting
- State-of-the-art integrated Gaggenau appliances, including Gas Hob, Extractor Fan, Steam Oven, Hot Plate, Electric Oven and Microwave, Fridge/Freezer and Coffee Maker
- Utility Room
- Includes fitted Miele washing machine and tumble dryer
- Family Room
- Livingstone fireplace with remote control gas fire
- Built in home cinema
- TV connection, broadband connection and phone points installed
- Bathroom & En Suite
- Duravit sanitary ware in specified bathrooms
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Full natural stone tiling to all bathroom walls and floors
- En Suite bathroom to each bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes in each bedroom
- Travertine natural stone flooring to kitchen, hallways and staircase
- Marble Tiling to Master en-suite, Shower room and Third Bedroom en-suite
- High quality Tiling to Second Bedroom en-suite
- Solid Timber flooring to living room & dining area, and hallway
- Wool Fitted carpets to Master Bedroom and walk in wardrobe
- Central Heating
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Underfloor heating system throughout
- Controlled via thermostats and timer system
- Other Features
- Intruder Alarm installed
- Video Intercom System
- Cat 5 Cabling
- Quality double glazed windows throughout
- Stunning bronze balustrades and handrails to stairs
- Lutron advanced lighting system
No.9 Edward Square is set over five levels, and benefits from a spacious interior measuring approximately 395 sq.m (4,250 sq.ft). A private elevator provides convenient access to each floor, and the property also enjoys a secure underground garage, a secluded and attractive rear garden, featuring stone paving and mature trees and landscaping.
Originally built to an extremely luxurious specification in 2007, this property is presented to the market in turnkey condition. The finest materials and fittings have been selected, contributing to a home of unsurpassed quality.
These include Travertine stone flooring, natural stone bathrooms, bronze balustrades and handrails, Lutron lighting, a stunning custom-made Boffi kitchen with integrated Gaggenau appliances, and an extensive range of home entertainment features. No. 9 Edward Square also has high levels of energy efficiency, with a modern gas-powered underfloor heating system throughout the home.
The accommodation has been designed meticulously to provide generous rooms and a spacious internal layout. Each bedroom benefits from private en-suite bathrooms, with the stunning master bedroom suite encapsulates an entire floor. The top floor features a magnificent entertainment room, and has a private terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens within the square.
Edward Square benefits from its location within Donnybrook, one of the most desirable suburbs in Dublin. The development provides easy access to a multitude of local amenities and services, including specialist shops, restaurants, and recreational amenities.
The villages of Ballsbridge and Ranelagh are a short distance away, while Dublin City Centre is within easy reach. Grafton Street and St. Stephen’s Green are within walking distance, while a superb choice of local bus routes provide easy access to other parts of the city and surrounding suburbs.
Donnybrook provides convenient access to Dublin’s primary employment hubs, including the International Financial Services Centre, The Dublin Docklands, and the commercial district of Dublin 2.
Many of Dublin’s most renowned primary and secondary schools are located within easy reach of Edward Square, including St. Michael’s College, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park College, and Loreto College St. Stephen’s Green.
Address: St. Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: 01-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.