- Exceptionally spacious
- Recently refurbished
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated parking
- Service Charge: €350 per annum
Recently refurbished, the house comprises in brief, of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, utility and W.C all at entrance level. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, second living room (potential as fifth bedroom) and family bathroom. A master ensuite bedroom shares the top floor with a fourth bedroom.
89 Blackrock Grove is heated by gas central heating and benefits from an allocated parking space and enclosed rear garden.
Public transport connections are excellent with the 202 and the 215 bus routes a short stroll away. Mahon Point, City Gate and access to the South City Link road network are two minutes drive from the property.
Viewing is highly recommended.
AGENT ON STIE AT NO. 42 BLACKROCK AVENUE
- Entrance Hallway (1.03m x 6.24m)
- With timber flooring.
- Living Room (3.40m x 7.60m)
- With timber flooring and open fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (2.80m x 3.50m)
- Kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances (including dishwasher) and contemporary kitchen units at floor and eye level. Tiled. Dining area has timber flooring. The garden is accessed via patio doors from the dining area.
- Utility Room (1.69m x 1.79m)
- Plumbed for Washing Machine. Tiled.
- WC (1.69m x 1.55m)
- White 2 piece suite. Tiled.
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 4.05m)
- A fine sized, rear facing double bedroom with carpet and built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 4.06m)
- Large rear facing double bedroom with carpet and built in robes.
- Lounge (3.25mx5.24m)
- Front facing with floor to ceiling glazing. This is another good double room finished with carpet overlooking the garden.
- Bathroom (2.0m x 1.7m)
- White 3 piece suite with bath and heated towel rail. Tiled.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20 x 3.47)
- Large front facing double bedroom with carpet.
- Master Bedroom (6.17m x 3.32m)
- A fine double bedroom finished with carpet and extensive fitted robes.
- En-suite (1.70m x 1.89m)
- White three piece suite with shower enclosure, tiled.
BER No. 104422662
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.29 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.