- Gas Central Heating
- Great Location
- Aluminium Double-glazed windows
- Enclosed garden to rear
Built in 1969, this home offers excellent convenience with easy reach of the South Ring Road which gives access to Cork Airport Business Park, City Gate, Mahon Point, the
pharmaceutical hub of Ringaskiddy and EMC/VMWare in Ballincollig. The property has an enclosed rear lawned garden which boasts a westerly facing aspect and can be accessed from the side entrance or internally from the kitchen/dining room. The front garden is gated with footpath and side entrance which will prove attractive to any would be purchaser. There is a large open green to the front making this an ideal playground for children.
Accommodation in brief extends to, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and bedroom all at ground floor level. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Entrance Hall (2.79m x 2.92m)
- Bright and welcoming entrance hall.
- Sitting Room (4.47m x 3.58m)
- Spacious front facing room with a large double- glazed window overlooking green area, feature fireplace and finished with carpet flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.32m x 3.61m)
- Finished with lino flooring, built in presses with a single drainer and sink unit. Windows overlooking rear garden and door to access.
- Bedroom 4 (2.67m x 3.00m)
- Located off the entrance hall to the rear of property, this is a fine fourth bedroom, fully carpeted.
- Stairs & Landing (2.79m x 2.92m)
- A spacious landing and stairs fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 1 (4.53m x 3.61m)
- A fine master bedroom overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (3.48m x 3.62m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking green area to front.
- Bedroom 3 (2.79m x 2.92m)
- A fine double bedroom to front of property, carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (1.83m x 1.83m)
- Fitted three-piece white suite to include electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, fully tiled.
The property has an enclosed rear garden which offers a west facing aspect and a shed for extra storage space. The front is also enclosed, offering a gate for access to the property.
BER No. 112875034
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.14 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.